d_squared431

What do boobies smell like?

I don't have enough of them for that .....:P

Hmm, weren't you in the guess-the-rack contest? I seem to remember differently.:)
Besides, you should really let us be the judge of that. We actually like them in all shapes and sizes. ;):D

yes, I was in that thread....:)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Hi Dave,

So when the little guy comes out and starts to root, he goes towards the smell.

Both of my kids are now in their 30's so I don't think this will embarass them. :P

My son was born 6 yrs after my daughter. My wife breast fed both of them. After a couple of weeks of my son being born, she said to me that she couldn't understand how he was feeding himself. With our daughter, she just started feeding herself. With our son, he preferred to lick around a little before feeding himself.

I told her it was a guy thing & that she would get used to it. B|

JerryBaumchen

If you are going to be in fitz this weekend you can smell my wife's...

I can't believe you're pimping out your wife! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

pheromones. every woman smells different. A guessing game may be in order. Then at least you will know the different scents of a woman's boobs. There is a company who actually sells vials of pheromones. It smells fruity when you first put it on, then your natural body chemistry changes it. It's funny because animals notice it right away and they go freaking batshit. DD, I'll gladly help you in your quest to find out your answer. B| lol :) I swear!

If you disbelieve everything because we cannot certainly know all things, we shall do much-what as wisely as he would not use his legs, but sit still and perish because he had no wings to fly.-JL