ian3060

Online transaction advice needed

Earlier in the year I purchased a wingsuit off the classifieds here and it did not fit me and I was not psyched. I sent the suit back to the seller and asked for a refund. It has been over 2 months and I still have not gotten my money returned to me. I contact the seller quite a few times a week and get responses like: I sent it out it must be lost in the mail, I am changing banks, etc... My question is what would you guys do? I am out quite a bit of money and find it hard that a skydiver would screw over another skydiver.

I am out quite a bit of money and find it hard that a skydiver would screw over another skydiver.

Are the part of a BBB somewhere? Lodge a complaint - which maunfacturer is it?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

find it hard that a skydiver would screw over another skydiver.

Why? Skydivers are not inherently better or more honorable than anyone else.

We are all just people.

Not true . . we are better! Just not morally.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Give him 1 week to refund your money, otherwise you will out him publicly by name, report him to the state Attorney General's consumer fraud division (every state has one), and sue him. Then make good on your threat.

--I'd have to agree with this advice. Hold him/her accountable or they'll sell it to another jumper only to screw them as well.

--Being a self proclaimed devils advocate, what's the other side of this story?? We've herd your side, what would the seller say if he were here? Remember, there's always two sides to a story. Did he advertise "No refunds"? Did he state any restocking fee? ect....... Is there something you are not telling us? Don't shoot the Devils Advocate...
Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."

It was a used suit purchased from a person not a manufacturer. When I spoke with the guy on the phone before I sent him money I asked that in the event I was not happy with the fit I could return it less shipping costs and he agreed. That is normal way a person would handle buying from the internet I think. I have never experienced this kind of problem from one of our own before. Can I do the state Attorney General's consumer fraud division even if the seller is in another state? ( Do I file in my state or his?)

I am out quite a bit of money and find it hard that a skydiver would screw over another skydiver.

When did slydivers cease to be part of the human race??
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?