stitch

Ladies, post a picture of your Tramp Stamp

quit pretending you are Cheach and touching yourself.

Mental bleach!! Get yer mental bleach here!!!

:D:D:D

Hey Mike . . . just imagine . . . :D:D:D:D

I have NO bootie- so you sure aren't pretending to be me.
I woke up next to a blowup doll Ash....so what do you think?

Don't ask her to do that! Last time she did, there was an earthquake that knocked the earth off it's axis!:ph34r::D:D

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

I'm gonna hush my mouth. I officially sound hideous. AWESOME. Just what every girl wants! B|

I took it as you have a small caboose and a nice rack - I think you should prove me right and post pictures of both.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I didn't imply you were huge.:S Just certain.......ummmmmm........oh fuck it. You have huge boobs.:D:D

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

I'm gonna hush my mouth. I officially sound hideous. AWESOME. Just what every girl wants! B|

I took it as you have a small caboose and a nice rack - I think you should prove me right and post pictures of both.:)

I believe there is a pic in some rack thread- I won't post pics of myself publicly like that- being a teacher and all. Gotta maintain SOME innocence. You can just pm me for them. :D That was joke.

Pinky- you have a way with words.
I woke up next to a blowup doll Ash....so what do you think?

I believe there is a pic in some rack thread- I won't post pics of myself publicly like that- being a teacher and all. Gotta maintain SOME innocence. You can just pm me for them. :D That was joke.

Pinky- you have a way with words.

Did I say POST? That was my bad - I actually meant PM.:)

It was a typo thing.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

:ph34r:

Now, that's what you like to see. :P

Extra lube!

If you know what you're doin' you don't need extra lube.;)

Its like canopy footage... Id rather have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Extra lube!

That what the guys that advocate "Size Doesn't Matter" say.:D:ph34r::ph34r:

Extra lube!

I don't know....I usually don't pay much attention to the guys that say "size doesn't matter". :)

Extra lube!

:D:D:D
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I'm just wondering if it's a turn-on or a turn-off for a guy who might be looking at it? Or would most guys just block it out and focus on the naked woman?

I would not assume to speak for 'most guys' since I am a bit of an odd duck. But I decided to answer this question for myself. I do not care to offend anyone. If you enjoy your paint, please don't let my opinion take that away from you.

I have always found that the most beautiful thing in nature or the imagination is the soft, smooth skin of a woman wrapped around the distincly feminine curves of her body. Whether it is a shoulder revealed by a carelessly draped shirt; the line of the spine in a low back dress; the length of the neck glimpsed under cascading hair; the erotic pleasure of the line of the breast; or the gentle swell of the hips rising from the waist that invites the hands to touch - it is all perfect. I have never seen the work of the finest artist that was able to improve on nature in this respect. Indeed; when my eye roams over these amazing creations of nature, finding someone has scrawled their idea of art or humor over a previously perfect canvas almost appals me.

Again, this is just me. If your ink brings you joy, it is good. But it should be for yourself that you do this.

Guys who have told me that they like ink on a woman have also expressed that they thought it indicated a wild side. It was therefore not an aesthetic thing, but an indicator that sex would follow. As I heard one comedian say: "When I go clubbing, I look for a woman with a tattoo. I need a woman who can make a decision she will later regret."

From one odd duck to another;

Well spoken sir.
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)