USNLawdog

My new Infinity

It's finally here!! It's a thing of beauty, The guys at Velocity did a great job. I am really loving the details they added to the rig also. Like the Velocity logo's on the risers, and the tapering on the main closing tab. I got in 4 jumps the other day and oh man is it sweet. I'll try to get some pics posted but my smallest pic right now is 1.31 Mb so I'll try to shrink some down and post em. Thanks Kelly and co for a great product, and now back to work and then onto the Endless Summer Boogie this afternoon!
"I've taken the liberty of drafting your confession, you will be given a fair trial and then taken out back and shot."

i just got mine and it's awesome as well. however, unlike you i have yet to get to jump mine because no one at our dz will fly. i too will try and post pics soon. thanks VSE!
Slip Stream Air Sports
Do not go softly, do not go quietly, never back down

Congrats. I got mine last year & only got to make 24 jumps with it before losing my job. I've been on the ground since January & can't fly again until I find work. [:/] I keep it unpacked in my spare room and look at it while playing my guitar. I love this thing! Hope to use it again soon.

Meanwhile, anyone wanna jam? B|

Cheers,
Jon

yup, on the risers. We put it on the confluence wrap about a month ago

Thanks for the clarification.

It's on the confluence wrap that is on the risers, got it.

I didn't think it was added to the riser itself, as that would only weaken the webbing.

Be safe.
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

Well I put 23 jumps on the new rig this weekend at the boogie and damn it just got better each jump. The more I jumped the better the rig felt, totally secure no matter how bad the formations got blown apart or what orientation I was in. Including an awesome rodeo with Big Daddy from Deland! :D Thanks to Kelly for putting out a great rig, and thanks to Jeff and Kerri for showing up this weekend and doing a great job LO'ing.
"I've taken the liberty of drafting your confession, you will be given a fair trial and then taken out back and shot."

Thanks.

almost have a full demo set of Sams now... 2 136s, a 150 and a 170... but I didn't show the 150 rig because...ahem... it just wouldn't look good in this forum topic... it's in another container that we won't speak about right now ;)

Shark... make sure you post when you get it setup!

GraficO
GraficO

"A Mind is a terrible thing to taste."

It is on the right side. He just hooked the risers up on the wrong side. Notice the ring is on the outside instead of the inside? If he was using the RSL they risers would need to be swapped left to right.

All the rigs in this thread are quite nice by the way. I can only say good stuff about the product.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Whoops! Should have spotted that myself really.

I've been working too hard bollocks

There's a very good chance my next rig will be an Infinity, I just need to ask them if I can have Alcantara on the back and leg pads......

Nick
---------------------------
"I've pierced my foot on a spike!!!"