airtwardo

Here's something ya don't see everyday~

Did my first 30 second delay out of the Southern Cross at Z-Hills.... Thought every DZ had a DC-3! Really did take it for granted....

That reminds me~:$

A journalist from Japan jumped in the van while I as sneakin' a pre-jump smoke and started blabbering something about skydiving DC-3's...

There was a bit of a communication problem, but he knows all the commercial jump 3's over time and where they are /what they are doing.

I'll have to look for his card and continue the conversation!

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

In the performer / VIP area this guy comes up to me and says something about how they shouldn't be testing Pro Athletes for drugs...it's the the Skydivers they should be watching! :ph34r:

I told him I have an extra rig & jumpsuit that would fit him...>:(

How many people have a demo jump into the worlds largest airshow signed off by Ken Griffey jr.?! :D

That is really just too cool for words! Thanks for sharing!

I was sitting in the door of the "3" as we were taxing to the runway thinking the very same thing. B|;)

Yep DC-3 jumps are the best. Hard to beleive we used to do 40-way out of that tiny door. Nice, thanks for sharing.
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

How come theyt didn't have your walker ready for you when you landed? What kind of ground crew did you have?>:(

I need to get back in the air.[:/]

Go look at post 4 again. Who needs a walker when you have that ground crew?B|

(in the best Rodney Dangerfield voice)

Hey ladies grab my grippers and help me up, Easy there sweat hart I'm up & that's no gripper....
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

Dude-sorry that I didn't get back with you. I appreciate the call but this was an unusually busy show for me-I didn't get to hang with anyone.

I hear ya brother, I didn't even get a chance to visit you at the booth for my annual 'piss off your wife with a skydiving tee shirt' gift! :ph34r:

Thanks for stopping by with Psycho Bob...the team said he's welcome anytime...YOU on the other hand. B|

I know the fucker-he may be properly oriented to the relative wind, but he sure ain't stable

He's all bones, it's almost like being as stable as a sheet of paper or leaf.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I know the fucker-he may be properly oriented to the relative wind, but he sure ain't stable

Truer words were never spoken! :S:):P

I mean the part about you KNOWIN' the fucker! B|

But most of the time you ARE stable.

Until we dig you up for a demo . . . it's hard not to be stable when you are planted.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

You notice it required a video grab to capture that fleeting moment in time.:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

You notice it required a video grab to capture that fleeting moment in time.:D

No, it's a still shot...I just need better software for croping!