BillyVance

Darwin Award nominees

Wow, i dont know what country that was but they either have shitty elevators or really good scooters.

South Korea, I think... Just some fucking nutcase I guess. FWIW, those elevator doors did seem kind of flimsy. If it was an Otis elevator, he ain't busting through it!
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

good thing it wasnt america. hed prolly try to sue.

Hard to sue when you're dead! :D

im sure his family would try on his behalf. :ph34r:
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Wow, i dont know what country that was but they either have shitty elevators or really good scooters.

South Korea, I think... Just some fucking nutcase I guess. FWIW, those elevator doors did seem kind of flimsy. If it was an Otis elevator, he ain't busting through it!

Agreed.
Before I went to college, I spent 7 years working in a hospital.
One night on 3rd shift I got trapped in an Otis elevator.
DAMN!
Those doors were a bitch to pry open!>:(
Of course I was trying to slide them open, not ram them.

And the real aggravation was that my pager kept going off the whole time.
Why?
Because I was the maintenance guy on duty, and there was a report that someone was trapped in the elevator.:S
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Struggling financially. Yard full of garbage. I'm thinking if I had more time (wasn't working so many hours) my house would be immaculate.

But hey! Lets make it mandatory that all of the landlords have to install carbon monoxide detctors! It doesn't matter that the guy has been evicted 3 or 4 times previously, probably for not paying rent. Yea, it's the landlords fault!
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]