d100965

petejones45 free thread - Does anyone actually know him?

Hi, this thread is a petejones45 free thread.
Petejones45 is not allowed to post in this thread.

I was just wondering if anyone knew petejones45 and could tell me what he's really like?
Even over here in the UK were are wondering?

So, definitely no personal attacks on petejones45 please, but if anyone has some heartwarming stories they would like to share that could give us an insight into the real petejones45 please do so.

I can start things off if you like......
I've read from his posts that he does chores for the elderly and shovels snow for them. That's nice of him.

I heard Pete helped push beached whales back into the ocean and saved two grey and white fuzzy wuzzy kittens from a house fire!

not only a nice guy, he's an animal lover too!:)

now THAT's cool.:)
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

He is a forensic photography expert and he can analyze a photograph using forensic methods to determine the circumstances under which the subject in the photograph is properly performing parachute emergency handle applications and is a highly skilled internet skydiving instructor....

Some might say he's the most interesting man in the world!

He don't always drink beer.... but when he dose he prefers Dos Equis.... “stay thirsty my friends”!
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

My Bad....

The Bonfire
Sit back, relax and vent yer angst! This is the place for non-skydiving related discussions.

Seems the perfect petejones45 free haven, seeing that as an Internet Skydiving Master he cannot post in a non skydiving related forum......Cue evil laugh, WHA HA HA HA HAA......>:(

From a recent post by TomAiello:
=========
If you find yourself starting a thread specifically about another poster, I strongly urge you to reconsider. Personal threads are silly, usually pointless, and mostly devolve into flame fests. Such threads are viewed with the utmost skepticism by the moderators, so be prepared for them to be removed without notice.

Also, trying to dress your attacks up as a poll (poll: is Joe an idiot? poll: should Jack admit he's wrong?, etc) is a not very clever way to disguise a personal attack, and will not be tolerated.

When discussing in this (or any) forum, a good rule of thumb is the one we learned in 2nd grade soccer--play the ball, not the player. If you find yourself directing things at a person rather than at what they say, chances are you are out of line.
==========