kasch

burning sensation

not what you think!

so i had arthroscopic surgery for my shoulder to repair a couple labral tears 5 weeks ago. i keep getting this burning sensation in my shoulder.

doctor said it wasn't common and thinks it'll go away. he didn't really have an explination, just said maybe something to do with the nerves or nerve block they used. i thought duh its the nerves. anyway it has been less frequent but still comes back every few days during the day or around 2am

anyone ever experience this?
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

Psh. This is really about the burning sensation when you pee. They make antibiotics for that :P

been there, done that :P this is actually more uncomfortable than the peeing issue. feel like a magnesium strip burning in my upper bicep
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

I had arthroscopic surgery on my ankle a few years back and I remember getting that weird burning feeling around one of the incisions. I think it was due to the nerves they had to go through. I could lightly tap on the incision or around it and it would shoot a weird tingling feeling through the top of my foot. Never really asked the dr though, but that was my guess.
Speedracer~I predict that Michael Jackson will rise from the dead.
And that a giant radioactive duck will emerge from the ocean and eat Baltimore.

did it go away? it getting annoying when it flares up when im trying to sleep

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

If I remember correctly, it went away after a few months. Slowly as the days went by, I could slowly feel it going away. But till this day, I can still tap on the scar and lightly feel the shooting nerve feeling in my foot. But if I dont tap on it a certain way, I dont feel it.

lol thanks for the info. i look forward sleeping again in a few months :P

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

You are too young to know about that.:D

They all learned about that in the D.A.R.E. classes from Officer Kronick. :P

Drugs
Are
Really
Expensive

Thats about the only thing I learned about.

Damage your spinal cord or peronial nerve branch and you get the fortune of feeling it for a couple years.
Nerves apparently repair at about 1mm a day. I'd argue it's slower.
Hope your burn goes away. A nerve block can help w/that.