ryoder

"I'm just saying"

Ahh! I hate that phrase! All of a sudden everybody and their mother is using it. Drives me nuts! Just sayin':P

But really, it drives me nuts.

But I agree skyrider, people use it at the end of sentences, and it doesn't add any substance.

I know, you just said it, you dont have to tell me that you were 'just saying'...:S

And for the record: the appropriate ranking of cool modes of transportation is jet pack, hover board, transporter, Batmobile, and THEN giant ant.
D.S. #8.8

In the southern US, there's a different, generations-old "escape hatch" saying to put at the end of any comment that could be interpreted as offensive: "Bless his/her heart". Insert that phrase at the end of the most awful insult you can muster, and no true offense can be taken. After all, you are blessing the person after you ridicule them. It's like slinging a mud ball at someone and then bringing out a bucket of warm water, a soft sponge, and some lightly scented soap to wash it all off.

So the "insult negator" phrase isn't anything new -- Just sayin'

In the southern US, there's a different, generations-old "escape hatch" saying to put at the end of any comment that could be interpreted as offensive: "Bless his/her heart". Insert that phrase at the end of the most awful insult you can muster, and no true offense can be taken. After all, you are blessing the person after you ridicule them. It's like slinging a mud ball at someone and then bringing out a bucket of warm water, a soft sponge, and some lightly scented soap to wash it all off.

I usually add a little in there as well since it usually is, so I seek to be technically accurate. That usually goes along with other little parts too.

Bless his little heart.

Just sayin

I usually add a little in there as well since it usually is, so I seek to be technically accurate. That usually goes along with other little parts too.

Bless his little heart.

Just sayin

Seems to have deep seated Penis issues.... Just sayin...... bless her heart!;)

Bless his little heart.

Just sayin

Seems to have deep seated Penis issues.... Just sayin...... bless her heart!;)

Yeah too true... too many tiny little ones in this life.. bless all the little hearts of their owners... that never have to strain to fill such inadequate equipment.

Or fill ungawdly caverns!:o

(Ok you two, this is your one warning")

Just have fun here Mods...not really insulting her, Just saying...

I always surmised those men select tiny little women so they think their inadequacies are not as apparent to their unfullfilled lovers.

Bless their poor little hearts.

I always surmised those men select tiny little women so they think their inadequacies are not as apparent to their unfullfilled lovers.

My last year in Highschool, (before they kicked me out, damn knifing people rules>:() I dated a 6'4" girlfriend, ended up living with her for a few months, she was the only one with issues about it, she always felt self concious about being 6 inches taller than me....It never bothered me at all...

As for "Other" issues, Daaaaayum she was tight...:)

Opppsss..."just sayin"

My last year in Highschool, (before they kicked me out, damn knifing people rules>:() I dated a 6'4" girlfriend, ended up living with her for a few months, she was the only one with issues about it, she always felt self concious about being 6 inches taller than me....It never bothered me at all...

Opppsss..."just sayin"

It has never ceased to amaze my how many women settle for what ever less than desirable men that they can get in this life... sad really

Just sayin[:/]

Opppsss..."just sayin"

It has never ceased to amaze my how man women settle for what ever they can get... sad really

Just sayin[:/]

yes...she was well out of my league, she went on to be a model....One Beautiful woman, that had no need for a (back then) "wild man" ....

Now I am married to another woman that is far ot of my league....Go figure!

Just sayin

Wow!:o

That reminds me of the time I met Lewmonst;
It suddenly occurred to me that when she looked me in the eyes, she was looking level into my eyes, and she was wearing tennis shoes..:o

"How tall are you?"

"Five-foot fourteen."

:D:D:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Wow!:o

It suddenly occurred to me that when she looked me in the eyes, she was looking level into my eyes, and she was wearing tennis shoes..:o

"How tall are you?"

"Five-foot fourteen."

While we were having sex, her boobs were just "right there" worked out perfectly!B|

While we were having sex, her boobs were just "right there" worked out perfectly!B|

It probably worked out well any time the two of you were standing, too.B|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

"How tall are you?"

"Five-foot fourteen."

I was in college on spring break once and got on a elevator with a guy 7'4"...I'm 6'4".

He noticed me sizing him up and guessed MY height, then said "How tall is your girlfriend?"

5'4" I told him, at which time he grabbed my head and stuck it in his armpit...

"Now ya know what SHE fells like!!" :D:D:D

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

"How tall are you?"

"Five-foot fourteen."

I was in college on spring break once and got on a elevator with a guy 7'4"...I'm 6'4".

He noticed me sizing him up and guessed MY height, then said "How tall is your girlfriend?"

5'4" I told him, at which time he grabbed my head and stuck it in his armpit...

"Now ya know what SHE fells like!!" :D:D:D

Was that you?:o

It's in the hands. Small hands ROCK!
:D:D:)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239