Opendore

Intense Videos

Never did a base jump, but in my nightmares, when i`m about to die base jumping, it is ALWAYS almost exactly like this!

I go too low, realize I`m too low, but also realize that there is nooo way enough time for a normal opening. Sometimes I pitch PC and wake up before impact. Sometimes I decide to just go in. :S
dudeist skydiver #42

Swingin off a roof.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wS3cC_CVCA

and if that isn't hardcore enough for ya...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm7yAWpX1Mc

I would like to see how the rope was tied off in the building jump. But it's a pretty good stunt since the girl didn't bounce. Of course the other people on the snowy roof were not tied in. :o

But what ever possessed you to post that dancing video. That is one of the most disturbing and extreme things I have ever seen. I am permanently scared now. I have never seen a therapist before, but after watching 10 seconds of that dancing video, it is time to go see one. :S:):$

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

That is a good video. I liked the guy who biffs his landing all because he wanted to touch down on the trampoline. But he did it. Good accuracy. However I am speechless regarding that low opening. Big balls? Crazy? Reckless? At least he didn't bounce ... this time. Hardcore. Intense. Did I mention intense? :o

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over