cocheese

Predict the poster below you

Did ya'll miss me???? Im in Breckenridge getting some great days of snowboarding in

bumumto

Actually??????? yeah...a little....

Mutumbo

Nope. :)
Skycame
If you disbelieve everything because we cannot certainly know all things, we shall do much-what as wisely as he would not use his legs, but sit still and perish because he had no wings to fly.-JL

Yeah. Hows snowboardin ya bastad??
Im stuck here at stupid work.

Busting my ass for st pattys day week. Wooo!!

Marko
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

I am in Cali.......so out towards the east coast. I plan on going down to perris and elsinore this summer though.

Rider

Byron??windgenerator county?:P

Why wait till summer, winter is better...Unless you love crowds!

Lodi and Byron. With the way this winter is going up here, I wonder how it is down there? Plus, I am sure that the sights are a lil bit better down there in the summer timeB|
Speedracer~I predict that Michael Jackson will rise from the dead.
And that a giant radioactive duck will emerge from the ocean and eat Baltimore.

I am in Cali.......so out towards the east coast. I plan on going down to perris and elsinore this summer though.

Rider

Dude. Yeah. Comento florida.

And rider. Winternis the busy season here. Planes a packed. Guarnteed. In the spring/summer there not as full. :)

Ridermarko
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Rider

Lodi and Byron. With the way this winter is going up here, I wonder how it is down there? Plus, I am sure that the sights are a lil bit better down there in the summer timeB|

Low clouds this week, no jumping likely, but visiting hotties, always on hand!;) Just wish I was young enough to get their attention....:S[:/]:(

Rider

Dude. Yeah. Comento florida.

And rider. Winternis the busy season here. Planes a packed. Guarnteed. In the spring/summer there not as full. :)

Ridermarko

Drunkshpeek, me tyipp flewedtalaly

tumbocame

Rider

Low clouds this week, no jumping likely, but visiting hotties, always on hand!;) Just wish I was young enough to get their attention....:S[:/]:(

Well I guess I will find out this summer. Do you ever head up north to any of the DZ's up here?

Backatcha Rider
Speedracer~I predict that Michael Jackson will rise from the dead.
And that a giant radioactive duck will emerge from the ocean and eat Baltimore.

Been to them both...but been a few years...Last time I was at Byron, I was filming the robots they are now using to recover rockets(GPS contoled parahcutes) for a freelance company going after a NASA contract..damn robot almost crushed me leaving th eplanes...,:o BUT, I got the shot!B|