airdvr

1st anniv. of my 2nd set of bonus days

One year ago today I took the ambulance ride to the cardiac cathe lab and was fitted with a really nice Boston Scientific Drug Eluding Stent. My second set of bonus days.

First set was in 1984 when a floater on a Racer lead to a reserve pc hesitation. Line stretch at 600 ft. on a 26' LoPo.

Happy birthday to me....
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

Hi air

This is my 40th anniversy of my bonus yrs.

I screwed up worse than you 350' ft sitting in the saddle and that was after sitting up to get rid of the PC hesitation.

Did you get some serious ground rush? I'm not suggesting anyone try it on purpose. But I was looking at a hay bale that was as big as a house.:o:SB|.

Dead man walking:S

We're all getting older I don't really want any more bonus days but I'll take whatever they give me as long as I have a acceptable quality of life.

One Jump Wonder

One year ago today I took the ambulance ride to the cardiac cathe lab and was fitted with a really nice Boston Scientific Drug Eluding Stent. My second set of bonus days.

First set was in 1984 when a floater on a Racer lead to a reserve pc hesitation. Line stretch at 600 ft. on a 26' LoPo.

Happy birthday to me....

glad they both worked out for you! :)happy birthday!
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

I've fired my reserve because of that. ;)

600'! For God's sake, sit up when you pull, man. :o:D

I learned to sit up after that.[:/] I don't know if it's changed but the BSRs at the time said the response to a lost pud was flat and stable, silver. Being that it was my beer mal I followed instructions.

Destinations by Roxanne

Did you get some serious ground rush? I'm not suggesting anyone try it on purpose. But I was looking at a hay bale that was as big as a house.:o:SB|.

350...that's impressive. And yes, I don't care to ever again see that huge piece of dirt moving that quickly towards me.

We're all getting older I don't really want any more bonus days but I'll take whatever they give me as long as I have a acceptable quality of life.

Amen to that.

Destinations by Roxanne