wmw999

Ouch!

I'm cleaning out my office (tomorrow is my last day as a rocket scientist -- the shuttle program is ending, and I'm volunteering for one of the outs), and going through papers.

I'm looking at materials from classes that I've taken over the years. Funny how in the touchy-feely classes, I'm pretty honest about nailing what some of the problems are, without any ability whatsoever to fix them it seems :ph34r:

These are all notes I've pencilled in. I've gotten better at some stuff over the years, but I still suck at these.

even if what I do next isn't the most efficient or best way, it's progress, and better than agonizing over what is the perfect step

we discovered halfway through that the purpose of the exercise wasn't to finish the puzzle.....
we finished the puzzle

you can't just act interested, you have to be interested -- ask questions about the interesting parts and it gets more interesting

if you review this periodically you might actually do something about it

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

So they arent coming up with another delivery vehicle that will replace the shuttle? From my limited knowledge I hear that they are going back to vehicles like the saturn rockets but, wouldnt they want to have another re-usable platform like an updated shuttle for the future? Just asking...I'd personally like the US to ramp up space exploration to the next level. Good Luck. If you get bored and have the need to fill spare time by jumping with a n00b let me know!:P

My father is losing his job this year too. Fortunately, I think he doesn't lose his until April. [:/]

If you disbelieve everything because we cannot certainly know all things, we shall do much-what as wisely as he would not use his legs, but sit still and perish because he had no wings to fly.-JL

I'm cleaning out my office (tomorrow is my last day as a rocket scientist -- the shuttle program is ending, and I'm volunteering for one of the outs)

Does that mean the ad on cleared connections for "Space ship door gunner" is no longer accepting applications?

Damn[:/]

:P
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message