TheMonkey

Icarus Color Question

Cordura /= Zero Porosity nylon.

PD does lemon for their staff canopies, and it is very much a neon type of color, compared to the duller yellow color. I would assume since the fabric all comes from the same place(s), that the two lemons are the same. Think about the classic katana (with yellow and lower katana logo) picture....that is lemon not yellow.

But going with Frog's recommendation, any gear dealer will have Zpo swatches.

I got a strong urge to fly, but I got no where to fly to. -PF

I had a yellow icarus canopy and a lemon Icarus canopy. I liked the yellow better because in the air it looked richer and came out better in pictures. The Lemon while bright on the ground in pictures and in the air looked very faded and in some cases white.
Fly it like you stole it!

I knew it was going to require a woman to answer this question.

Many men, myself included, are aware of the primary colors. So we understand yellow and in our minds lemons are yellow, or maybe "off" yellow as they get old and start to go bad. That's when they turn brown.
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

I knew it was going to require a woman to answer this question.

Many men, myself included, are aware of the primary colors. So we understand yellow and in our minds lemons are yellow, or maybe "off" yellow as they get old and start to go bad. That's when they turn brown.

In that case lemon in man terms is highlighter yellow. ;)
Fly it like you stole it!

I will post some pics of a color swatch I have in a little bit. Gotta find it first! ;)

Not the best way, but maybe good for a comparison. You should see if your dealer has swatches to look at in person.

Johnny
--"This ain't no book club, we're all gonna die!"
Mike Rome