skyflower_bloom

My rig is here!!!!

Well hmm... I did post this in bonfire... have it your way :)

Since I like purple so much, here's more purple to enjoy... Not saying if they're mine or not... :)

What's kinda sad is I am having trouble deciding if the first set of pics or the second one are sexier... I am pretty enamored with my rigs (and yeah I am a chick but I can appreciate boobies too. so there.) :P

haha what else can i say to this besides... Boobies!!!
Hallucinations are bad enough. But after a while you learn to cope with things like seeing your dead grandmother crawling up your leg with a knife in her teeth.

in the other thread i said you probably have lots of pink or purple on your jumpsuit; now i'm certain that you do! :D

haha, nope! it's fairly subtle blue and black bev RW suit... i was informed i would be shot on the spot if i ordered my rig and jumpsuit in matching purple :P

naw, i just like to wear the sexy lacy pink 'n purple lingerie *underneath* --put on my nice functional and drab jumpsuit over my sexies and act all innocent :):):)

ya can't tell me you don't dig the purple though... :D
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

He'll be back in a little while, he's probably "indisposed":$ thinking of you in little lacy underthings.:ph34r:

in the other thread i said you probably have lots of pink or purple on your jumpsuit; now i'm certain that you do! :D

haha, nope! it's fairly subtle blue and black bev RW suit... i was informed i would be shot on the spot if i ordered my rig and jumpsuit in matching purple :P

naw, i just like to wear the sexy lacy pink 'n purple lingerie *underneath* --put on my nice functional and drab jumpsuit over my sexies and act all innocent :):):)

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

ya know, if it was for me you dont need to wear any underwear at all! :P
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

And nothing else under your jumpsuit but the lacy stuff?:)

Makes me want to watch you take off your jumpsuit at the end of the day. ;):D