wmw999

People with no filters

how do you get up to the cows ass!?

I believe that's where the (tree) stump comes in.

Wendy P.

and how do you make it stay!?

with sheep it's fairly easy, put on your rubber boots and place the rear legs in them; so they cant escape! B|

:D:D:D

Hi V-B,
:D:D:D:D;) Anyone out there been Skydivin' long enough to remember the 25th anniv. Lost Prairie Boogie T-shirt?????? 'Got a copy of the video which has a shot or two of the shirt. If ya' have one in yer archives, post a shot of it if ya' can.!!
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

how do you get up to the cows ass!?

I believe that's where the (tree) stump comes in.

Wendy P.

and how do you make it stay!?

with sheep it's fairly easy, put on your rubber boots and place the rear legs in them; so they cant escape! B|

:D:D:D

No boots?

Simply easy 'em toward a cliff, they'll keep trying to 'back-up' which cuts the workload 80%!

No cliff?

Build a fire!

Hi Jimmy,
See my reply to V-B.

BSBD
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

they also like it when you bring flowers every now and then, buy them dinner etc... :D:D:D

Uh. . . the flowers are dinner.:P

since u're the 2nd one asking, i take it "cow" is not used for a not so friendly woman in english.. it is in german. :|
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

THINKING before you speak is like wiping your ass before you take a dump.

B|:D

...or NOT wiping after! :ph34r:

Wait...you have to wipe after you shit?

Not if you have a bidet.:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

THINKING before you speak is like wiping your ass before you take a dump.

B|:D

...or NOT wiping after! :ph34r:

Even I wouldn't blast my asshole with water after pooping to clean it

ETA: yea....no filter

Even I wouldn't blast my asshole with water after pooping to clean it

If you've ever had hemorrhoids, it changes your POV.:o
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

To no one in particular. It appears that Gilbert Gottfried has the handle on having zero filter when it comes to joking about stuff that is so far off the deep end in politically incorrectness.

He voiced the duck in the AFLAC commercials until AFLAC fired him for a tweet he sent out joking about the Japan earthquake/tsunami disaster. AFLAC has a lot of customers there.

IIRC, he was kicked out of a Jewish party for joking about the Holocaust, and he's Jewish himself!

And, one week after the 9/11 attack, he joked about how he couldn't find a flight he wanted to get on or something because they all stopped at the Empire State Building!

Howard Stern has nothing on this dude in shock value. :o

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

To no one in particular. It appears that Gilbert Gottfried has the handle on having zero filter when it comes to joking about stuff that is so far off the deep end in politically incorrectness.

He voiced the duck in the AFLAC commercials until AFLAC fired him for a tweet he sent out joking about the Japan earthquake/tsunami disaster. AFLAC has a lot of customers there.

IIRC, he was kicked out of a Jewish party for joking about the Holocaust, and he's Jewish himself!

And, one week after the 9/11 attack, he joked about how he couldn't find a flight he wanted to get on or something because they all stopped at the Empire State Building!

Howard Stern has nothing on this dude in shock value. :o

It’s interesting, he has had no filter for much longer than he has voiced that duck but aflac had no trouble with him before.

i stayed over at my friends house one night.

she has a 5 year old daughter who is quite delightful and always makes me read her stories. this morning i was brushing my teeth in the guest bathroom and she comes in, looks at me and says 'what are you doing?'

-i'm brushing my teeth.

'why?'

-because i want them to be nice and clean

there's a thoughtful pause whilst i rinse then smile at her, she tilts her head and says:

'they're still yellow'

kids eh. no filters they just say it how it is, bless 'em.
Dude #320
"Superstitious" is just a polite way of saying "incredibly fucking stupid".
DONK!