JohnnyMarko

Who else is taking Final Exams this week?

Not sure why I capitalized final exams..

Anyone else have finals this week? Being a Liberal Arts major, my classes are borderline jokes/borderline serious. I've got 4 tests this week, 1 is an oral exam with my Environmental Ethics teacher (run wild with that one) and the other 3 will be meh. Call it Junioritus, but my roomies and I are currently all getting smashed in loo of studying. Is that the right spelling of 'loo'? Clouds/rain kept me away from the DZ this morning, fucking 1 hour drive. What is this thread about?

I have been in "finals week" for the last 3 weeks. I have 2 more weeks of finals still. This week I have oral radiology and clinical periodontics. can't wait for the next 2 weeks to be over and get a much needed air bath B|

I've got 4 tests this week, 1 is an oral exam with my Environmental Ethics teacher (run wild with that one)

Ya shouldn't have to study for that one!

Being drunk might actually HELP!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

NCall it Junioritus, but my roomies and I are currently all getting smashed in loo of studying. Is that the right spelling of 'loo'?

Well, that depends. Are you getting smashed, in the loo, and studying? Or are you getting smashed INSTEAD of studying? If it's the former, then yes, I do believe you spelled it correctly (Brits, help me out here?). If it's the latter, you meant to write "lieu." :D:D
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

NCall it Junioritus, but my roomies and I are currently all getting smashed in loo of studying. Is that the right spelling of 'loo'?

Well, that depends. Are you getting smashed, in the loo, and studying? Or are you getting smashed INSTEAD of studying? If it's the former, then yes, I do believe you spelled it correctly (Brits, help me out here?). If it's the latter, you meant to write "lieu." :D:D

I never was good at English :$. But I may have had a beer or two in the 'loo' with a 'friend'...:D:D:P:P:):D:D

I'd tell you fuckers what I'm going to be doing this week...

But I already get enough texts that say 'go fuck yourself' and 'I fucking hate you':D:D:D

Such a hard life!

"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

I haven't been a student since I finished up graduate school in 1997. But it's only been in the last year or two that I stopped having the "It's the last day of the semester and I am an hour late for the exam and I can't find the exam location and I haven't studied or done any of my work for the entire semester anyway" dream.

Hopefully reading this thread won't bring it back. :P

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Who else is taking Final Exams this week?

Technically it's finals week for me, but I don't have any actual classes -- I just do research now. But I still hate finals week because it means my research assistants won't be in the lab since they have finals all week.

Next year I'll be teaching again so finals week will once again mean more work for me.

Good luck with your exams!

Technically it's finals week for me, but I don't have any actual classes -- I just do research now. But I still hate finals week because it means my research assistants won't be in the lab since they have finals all week.

Oh I'm a research assistant and there's no way in hell I'd get away with not being in the lab this week, even though I have finals

Oh I'm a research assistant and there's no way in hell I'd get away with not being in the lab this week, even though I have finals

Maybe I'm too nice to my assistants.:D

They've worked hard all year for me, I think they deserve the week off to focus on their exams. Too bad you still have to be in the lab.

They've worked hard all year for me, I think they deserve the week off to focus on their exams. Too bad you still have to be in the lab.

Not sure what kind of lab you run (chem?) but I work in a turtle research lab. I spend about 9 hours in the lab each week and about 15 in the actual research field. I'm a busy boy with that and 19 credit hours.

Not sure what kind of lab you run (chem?) but I work in a turtle research lab. I spend about 9 hours in the lab each week and about 15 in the actual research field. I'm a busy boy with that and 19 credit hours.

Anyone else flash to the part in Beerfest that the nerd is jerking off the frogs?

That is a very busy schedule, I hope you get a break after finals. Good luck this week!

That is a very busy schedule, I hope you get a break after finals. Good luck this week!

No break :( Go straight from finals to intense 2 weeks of research then summer class/more research...Then taking 21 hours this fall :( I need a hug...preferably from Shah :D:D:D

Not sure what kind of lab you run (chem?) but I work in a turtle research lab.

So that why we rarely hear from him lately!:o
What are you doing to him?[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Ah, yes. This week is going to be brutal. :P

Business Statistics HW due on Monday.
Finance Exam on Tuesday.
Stock Valuation Analysis Case Report due Tuesday.
CUMMULATIVE business statistics final on Friday.
Marketing Final on May 9th (Monday).

I've literally been eating, sleeping and dreaming corporate finance since Thursday or so... corporate finance and Transocean, the company my team and I are analyzing, that is. :)
I'm SO very ready for the summer!!!

Sorry, JohnnyMarko, that sucks! I did actual paid research in college (in the same field), and the PhDs who ran the research would yell at us if they caught us in the lab the week before and week of finals.
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

Sorry, JohnnyMarko, that sucks! I did actual paid research in college (in the same field), and the PhDs who ran the research would yell at us if they caught us in the lab the week before and week of finals.

I don't get paid, and I may bitch about it sometimes, but I really do love it and it's great experience. It's just very time consuming....Well it's Monday, today is my Environmental Ethics oral exam. I was up late with a friend 'studying' all night :P:D

Unfortunately I am and just friggen failed one of my classes by screwing up the exam date. Doesn't help the professor is UNFORGIVING. And I was supposed to graduate.

I have been waiting to start T-AFF until I graduate which now won't be until the end of summer. Now I'm re-thinking that and might try to balance the two "hobbies" if I can financially afford it. I think the class I have to retake is gonna cost me dearly - like $3000 as it is five credits and retakes are pricey. That would pay for SDU's TAFF, tons of tunnel time, and even some of my own gear. I'm having a hard time staying motivated to wrap this degree up!

Not thrilled. [:/]