dzdiva

Just in case you didn't know....

MONDAYS SUCK!!!!B|:S There, I feel better.:ph34r: I was thinking they should make Mondays illegal, but then Tuesday would be Monday so it wouldn't matter! Am I rambling?:D

Just got home changed into comfy clothes and opened a bottle of wine. All will be right with the world shortly.:)
"It's not just a daydream if you choose to make it your life..."

MONDAYS SUCK!!!!B|:S There, I feel better.:ph34r: I was thinking they should make Mondays illegal, but then Tuesday would be Monday so it wouldn't matter! Am I rambling?:D

Just got home changed into comfy clothes and opened a bottle of wine. All will be right with the world shortly.:)

I finally got to fly again, been weathered out since last Monday.

Hope the rest of the week goes smoothly!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I finally got to fly again, been weathered out since last Monday.

Glad you got to fly.:) Sounds like you had a good Monday.:)

Well, I didn't kill either one of us, and the CFI didn't piss his pants... so I think I did good.

I think next time, I'll bring my bail out rig and ask if I can try those stalls again. :)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I love Mondays. I love every day I wake up and see the sun shining, the rain falling, etc. :)
It's all in the attitude!!

Quit yer bitchin'. :P

*salutes* Yes maam!:P:P:P
Although...I do love every other day of the week.:P

Not all Monday's suck. This one does.

I smashed the everloving shit out of my hand @ work. :( it's not broke, but smashed bad enough doc gave me vicodine and told my not to use it until futher notice.

Not how I wanted to start the week.

She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Meh, I often forget which day of the week it is. Nothing really changes and they're all just the same. Each day sucks just as bad as the previous one. B|:o;)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Rap is to music what etch-a-sketch is to art.

Sorry to hear that. I'll bet nobody opened your shoulder and drilled holes in your bones though. I got Morphine. :P (and more straps and buckles than Da Gimp :S).

Hope your hand heals fast and doesn't give you too much grief.

G. Jones

"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around, the more I think it might not be a bad idea."

Sorry to hear that. I'll bet nobody opened your shoulder and drilled holes in your bones though. I got Morphine. :P (and more straps and buckles than Da Gimp :S).

Hope your hand heals fast and doesn't give you too much grief.

*Diva puts on her nurses uniform* Want me to kiss it and make it all better?:)

Actually I had that done to my shoulder in 2005. There is a post on here somewhere ;)

Heal up fast! Do the therapy no matter how much it hurts and it will eventually stop hurting.

She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Please do. :) I don't know if he was in a hurry, or what. You can bet I'll be finding out WTF happened when I see him though. >:(

G. Jones

"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around, the more I think it might not be a bad idea."

Actually I had that done to my shoulder in 2005. There is a post on here somewhere ;)

Heal up fast! Do the therapy no matter how much it hurts and it will eventually stop hurting.

Well I'll be damned if you didn't. I do recall that now. This one was actually the Biceps tendon. Had surgery on this same shoulder in March of 2010 (closed, or arthroscopic, with a buttload of work). 4 months of PT, and a full year to completely heal. Didn't heal right and wound up with permanent/partial disability.

Monday was a palliative procedure to attempt to alleviate chronic pain. Started out arthroscopic and wound up being an open procedure before all was said and done. 8 x 30mm hole just below the humeral head. The anterior/medial incision looks like it was done with a friggin jigsaw.

Thanks for the encouragement, I appreciate it!

G. Jones

I'm gonna guess it was a Sawzall. Looks like maybe 18 TPI on the blade.

How's your morning kiddo? Does the Don know it's your B-Day? :ph34r:;)

G. Jones