Girlfalldown

Burning Man (Burning Sky)

Shannon what is your "theme" this year? or what kind of a gig are you guys into?I spent a few hours awhile ago checking out a Photo site dedicated to Burning Man,,wild stuff.............

The Theme for Burning Man this year is "Hope and Fear, The Future". Last year I camped out with Burning Sky and that was enough but this year I'm not sure what we're going to do.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

I have always wanted to go..........maybe one year I will get there :(

You should go! You'd love it! They have this whole camp of fire spinning/twirling/juggling men and women and the night of the burn there's this huge firedance that goes on around the man before they ignite him. I'd say it was awesome but I've never been high enough to see them over the crowd.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Yea, and people whined about 69 freefall tickets. Oh well, just wait til you see what kind of discount we have in mind for you THIS year!!

i hope its a REALLY good discount since in 05 i paid almost 400 for pre registration and a rv slot and didnt even get there..................[:/]

The 69 registration fee will have a 20 buck discount. How's that for a good discount?
And hey, you got your money back in 05 right? I mean we do have a liberal refund policy, I hate to see people miss the WFFC, but I hate it even worse when they pay for it, and STILL miss it!
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]