Girlfalldown

Burning Man (Burning Sky)

Did you get one for me?

C'mon, take pity on your poor unemployed college student friend. I neeeeeeeed to be there this year. :)

Just skydive in! (you'll still need a ticket).

Sorry woman. I already got mine and Bob's and now I'm poor again.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

My God!! $200 for one ticket ??

All these years, I thought this event was free or maybe $20, but not $200!!

Do you know how many kinds of different drugs you can buy for that amount. Save your money - buy your drugs and stay at home! :P:P

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

Ok, what's the deal here.. 4 tickets...they appear all the same... but for different prices.

First people to buy get the best price. Once the $185 tickets are gone, price goes up to $200. Once the $200 tickets are gone, price goes up to $225. Etc.

I was reading on the website that it costs over $200/person to put it on. Considering that, the tickets aren't all that expensive...

Ok, what's the deal here.. 4 tickets...they appear all the same... but for different prices. Do they think I'm on drugs already???

The tickets are all the same but you're supposed to buy tickets in the price bracket you can afford so that others that don't make as much cash can get less expensive tickets. If you went to the event you'd understand why it's so expensive. Clean up alone is astronomical.

Considering that it's a week long event, $200 isn't that much.

Plus, there is just no place like it in the world. You have to go to understand. Unfortunately it's getting more and more crowded with undesirables so if you ever do want to go, go now. It's already not as good as it used to be and I only see it getting more crowded years to come.

--------------

Yea, and people whined about 69 freefall tickets. Oh well, just wait til you see what kind of discount we have in mind for you THIS year!!

i hope its a REALLY good discount since in 05 i paid almost 400 for pre registration and a rv slot and didnt even get there..................[:/]

Fuck that. I ain't paying 200 bux to get crazy in the desert. I can do that for free. And avoid retards that are bound to plague the event. Like raves near the end of their hayday.

It probably would be interesting to see though.
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

This actually looks like an incredibly intriguing event. Time, money and distance being limiting factors, however, I'll just wait to read all bout your adventures there.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Fuck that. I ain't paying 200 bux to get crazy in the desert. I can do that for free. And avoid retards that are bound to plague the event. Like raves near the end of their hayday.

It probably would be interesting to see though.

Yeah you do seem a bit too uptight to enjoy it.

:P;)[runs away to hide]

--------------

Yup, that is me. If there is one thing people have called me, it has been uptight. All the time. Really. I am not kidding. Seriously. Its the truth. Absolutely.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::D:D:D:P

Now, if you will excuse me, I have to go balance my checkbook because I just bought a candybar.

Nah, doesn't interest me... if I want to hang out in a hot, dusty desert camping with a bunch of naked freaks, at least I'm gonna do it at Lost Prairie where I can skydive, too. B|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Now, if you will excuse me, I have to go balance my checkbook because I just bought a candybar.

I don't know if you should eat that candy bar. CANDY CONTRIBUTES TO A LARGE PERCENTAGE OF THE FAT & SUGAR IN THE AMERICAN DIET.

:|

--------------

I don't know if you should eat that candy bar. CANDY CONTRIBUTES TO A LARGE PERCENTAGE OF THE FAT & SUGAR IN THE AMERICAN DIET.

You have never seen me. I am not worried about fat. :|

I worry about important stuff like rabid bunnies and chewbacca.

Nah, doesn't interest me... if I want to hang out in a hot, dusty desert camping with a bunch of naked freaks, at least I'm gonna do it at Lost Prairie where I can skydive, too. B|

Yes but you are definitely not going to see a bright orange head the size of a motorhome float by you at 3AM in Lost Prarie.
(Wait...maybe I didn't actually see that...let me think about this one.

--------------

You have never seen me. I am not worried about fat. :|

I worry about important stuff like rabid bunnies and chewbacca.

Rabid bunnies ain't got nuthin on penguins dude. :o:|

--------------