agentsmith413

Just booked my flight...

for the Eloy holiday boogie. This will be my *ahem* first boogie outside of my home dz. I look forward to having the time of my life. Anyone else plan on going this year?
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, all used up, and loudly proclaiming: Wow, what a ride!

Squeak's gonna be there. Be safe and have fun. Impress all the Eloy peeps with your good landing pattern. :)

Last time I was there for a holiday boogie I was "impressed" by one of the locals nearly hooking it through my canopy on a sunset bigway. Then again, I have a lot of fun on some of the more obscure loads hooking it for the "ponds." But that was back when swooping was allowed.

That was also the last time I partied with Deuce. [:/]
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Squeak's gonna be there. :)

I'll be the "Cool" looking oneB|
:D:D

Bet ya cant find me:ph34r:

Not as cool as me though :P

I'll be the one doing 720's on my 79 velo :P:D:D

And yes im kidding. i do NOT jump a 79 velo
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, all used up, and loudly proclaiming: Wow, what a ride!

Squeak's gonna be there. :)

I'll be the "Cool" looking oneB|
:D:D

Bet ya cant find me:ph34r:

Not as cool as me though :P

I'll be the one doing 720's on my 79 velo :P:D:D

And yes im kidding. i do NOT jump a 79 velo
Ill be walking about LOOKING AWESOME, but jumping little:ph34r:;)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

We'll be there on the weekends. yeah, it sucks being a local;).

And Dave: Yeah, fucking Deuce... [:/]

PS: Read Burke's analysis of the incidents at Eloy. It's, as far as I know, the best most comprehensive analysis of large numbers of incidents.

Remster

Read Burke's analysis of the incidents at Eloy. It's, as far as I know, the best most comprehensive analysis of large numbers of incidents.

I enjoy chatting with Bryan when I see him. He figures he's witnessed more "incidents" firsthand than just about anyone else. The man's got a lot of good info.

PS: Read Burke's analysis of the incidents at Eloy. It's, as far as I know, the best most comprehensive analysis of large numbers of incidents.

I have and it is well written, but then again I argue that he shouldn't be able to host nationals with out hosting Canopy Piloting as well. All or nothing.

What if you and I had a DZ and said "we can host nationals, just not the FS because we don't have the facilities for it;" do you think we would be allowed or laughed out of the room?

I have and it is well written, but then again I argue that he shouldn't be able to host nationals with out hosting Canopy Piloting as well. All or nothing.

What if you and I had a DZ and said "we can host nationals, just not the FS because we don't have the facilities for it;" do you think we would be allowed or laughed out of the room?

That's exactly what we do here.
Different disciplines are tended for, only DZ's with a pond would tend for CP Nationals.
Making them include ALL style would stop any of the smaller (ish) DZ from ever attempting to host a major event.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

That's exactly what we do here.
Different disciplines are tended for, only DZ's with a pond would tend for CP Nationals.
Making them include ALL style would stop any of the smaller (ish) DZ from ever attempting to host a major event.

That is what I wish they would do. It was combined into all or nothing until swooping proved to be a big event and was included. Now since they break a single event off, I wish they would break them all apart and let DZs that have less that $10,000,000 in aircraft host an event.

Hey, you guys, this is agentsmiths thread about his first boogie trip. Let's focus on that. ;)

it's the bonfire,:| SHOW ME YOUR BOOBS:P
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Hey, you guys, this is agentsmiths thread about his first boogie trip. Let's focus on that. ;)

it's the bonfire,:| SHOW ME YOUR BOOBS:P

It's bonfire, get drunk at the boogie and get kicked out of the Bentprop...(not that I know anything about that).:D

Nope. Pretty sure there will be no one there at all.

Except me and the Monkey from Dec 24-28. I love the earlier part of the boogie when it's not quite as insanely crowded. B|

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke