virgin-burner

how to quit your job

well that, or by videoing yourself fucking the receptionist, and then having the video going viral on every media channel possible :D

i didnt knew you rolled that way nick, where's the link for that!? :P
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Its stupid, its unlikely he'll get a job anytime soon! I 'quit' in 2009 though they were trying to push me out anyway. The bullying and tears at the desk daily (not a manly thing to say but it is true) and the belittling and unhappiness I experienced there caused me to implode infront of my boss.

He gives me bad references all the time for this. I checked because I pretended to be an employer for me and he laid into me pretty badly. It only stopped when he did it to Neil and Neil knew where the bodies were buried and got him done for fraud.

Its stupid, its unlikely he'll get a job anytime soon! I 'quit' in 2009 though they were trying to push me out anyway. The bullying and tears at the desk daily (not a manly thing to say but it is true) and the belittling and unhappiness I experienced there caused me to implode infront of my boss.

He gives me bad references all the time for this. I checked because I pretended to be an employer for me and he laid into me pretty badly. It only stopped when he did it to Neil and Neil knew where the bodies were buried and got him done for fraud.

I experienced similar things at my job of 15-yrs. One day, I'd had enough and walked-off. Didn't say a word to anyone. Just got in my truck and left. I had a rigger's ticket and started my own business. I had no idea, life could be so good! :)

Chuck

Nursing is similar. I LOVE my job now, and flight nursing jobs are few and far between. If I got canned or quit it would be a while before I could land another similar job. BUT, any RN in good standing can pretty much walk into any hospital, place their resume on HR's desk and ask "when do I start?"

Elvisio "would mean going back to wiping butts, though" Rodriguez

Any place with a halfway decent HR department will not talk down a former employee. When contacted by a company regarding previous employment they will respond with start date, end date, start salary, end salary.

Anything else can put them at risk for slander.

I've been told they can't talk about salary either. Just what I am told though.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Rap is to music what etch-a-sketch is to art.