missbrz

Jello Shots

Take care with them... I don't want to hear that some one burnt there house down, or drank to much and got hurt.

They burn for a while, you can't simply blow them out.

And it is easy to have way to many while you are waiting for them to melt in your tummy. Then it hits you like a pallet of bricks and it is toooooooo late!

dont worry I'm only making a few of the everclear ones. Most of them will be delicious schnapps shots. I just want ones that I can set on fire B|

yeah i knocked over a shot of flaming everclear one night, thankfully it was a concrete porch or i woul dhave been in trouble. hes right, that shit is HARD to put out.

also had a friend of mine blowing fireballs with the stuff and lit his entire face on fire. wound up in a burn center.

everclear and fire are a baaaad combo. BE CAREFUL.
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

I make mine with everclear.

Sometimes I make them with everclear and do a trick to allow for even more everclear without melting the jello, at that point they are flammable!

Wow, you make even make stronger jello shots than I do. I aim for 80 proof jello. I always take care to cool down the hot water and jello/gelatin before adding the everclear, so as not to lose any of the alcohol to evaporation. I start off with a little very well chilled vodka (for flavor) while it's a little warm, and then add the everclear.

Sadly, I went to a school of big drinkers, so I got my portioning wrong when I was asked to bring jello shots to my first work party. (probably about right for skydivers) I always put my jello in the larger (5oz?) paper cups, rather than the small (3oz?), so I guess each one is a triple shot... Needless to say, it was an interesting work party.

Jus remembered that when a bunch of us from work go tubing down the river instead of using cups we use 10 or 20cc syringes and fill those with jello. After u shoot them they make good squirt guns ;)

Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.