Amazon

What did you give for Christmas?

My nephew turned 18 this year. For his birthday/Christmas/pending HS graduation I gave him AFF.

For his dad (my brother), to cover both Christmas & birthday (Jan 1), I bought a plane ticket to Florida to be able to WATCH his son do AFF. :)

What an awesome gift! :)

It's all about seeing the smiles on their little faces! :P
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

On the 21st, Santa and elves went to a school for special needs children to give gifts.:) I gave my time, but I received so much in return.:)
As for family....lots of baked goodies and few presents.:)

"It's not just a daydream if you choose to make it your life..."

bought my son his first rifle:)
.22 cal rossi single shot breech loader with interchanging barrels, other is a 410 shotgun barrel.
fibre optic open iron sights, sling mounts, predrilled for a scope.

i got my boy the same gun, it rocks, he thought it was the best thing ever. he loved it as well, until he shot the .410! had i not been trying to help him hold it tight, he would have dropped it. apparently "santa" got him a box of 3"magnums(since the xmas present fiasco in another thread i told him it must have been his way of getting even), and since he's 8 and small for his age, it kicked a bit more than i had anticipated. he wanted to throw it in the river, but after an hour, he asked if we could go shoot the .22 some more...
http://kitswv.com