Nataly

Considerate people...

I may have mentioned I am living in a friend's appartment whilst he works abroad... Well, he shows up unexpectedly last night with his flavour or the week and all evening I was privvy to a wonderful concerto of Bed-Spring Symphonies in Fuck-Major... The final crescendo at 4AM was especially moving - as was the encore performance by the lead floutist. :|

Ugh... I swear, some people... They could have been a bit more discreet... Heck, he could have mentioned he was bringing a guest - then at least I could have invited a rival orchestra to drown out the arpeggios in the next room!!! :D:D
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

You could have just joined them.

I considered it, since just last weekend I was the lead floutist in the very same Symphony... Then I decided against it... She seems too much like a "nice girl"... Besides, from what she said, they've been seeing each-other for a few months now. Nice to be in the loop...
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

You could have just joined them.

I considered it, since just last weekend I was the lead floutist in the very same Symphony... Then I decided against it... She seems too much like a "nice girl"... Besides, from what she said, they've been seeing each-other for a few months now. Nice to be in the loop...

Now you just sound jealous!
It's all been said before, no sense repeating it here.

Hi Nat,

all evening I was privvy to a wonderful concerto of Bed-Spring Symphonies in Fuck-Major

Had something similar happen years ago. I live on the US west coast & had to go back to Richmond, Virginia for some testing. I got into the Holiday Inn ~10:30 at night ( east coast time ), grabbed some food & watched the late night tv. About 1:00 AM local time the two in the next room started going at it; our headboards on the beds were up against the same wall. Those two went at it until ~ 4:00 AM. I did not get much sleep that night. I even pulled my bed away from the wall but that wall just kept vibrating, and it was obvious that the female in question was definitely enjoying herself. :)

The next morning I looked in the parking lot for a car with a JUST MARRIED sign on it but could not find one.

Some things in life you never forget, :P

JerryBaumchen