skymama

Dear Sunshine....

Dear Sunshine,

I'm really annoyed by some of my coworkers and DZ.com posters. How is the best way to hire a hit man to wack these people? I don't want to make my working conditions uncomfortable and I can't use personal attacks as justification for the hitman, what should I use to make it ethically acceptable to put hits out on these people?

You're irritated by your coworkers because you're too smart for them. You need to quit your job and start up your own company.

As for the dz.com problem, i think the survivor idea was best, just gotta get HH to agree to it.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

His name isn't DT by any chance is it?????

Sorry, as hot as you are, I wouldn't allow myself to have such thoughts about a married man. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Dear Sunshine,

Me and my friend both like the same guy, and he's really sweet to both of us... I don't know what to do! I like this guy a lot, but so does my friend. Should we just have a threesome and get it over with?

Well you should realize that you only know the guy because your friend introduced you. Tis tacky to go after the guy in that situation knowing that your friend likes him. But since your freind is such a caring loyal person, she will most likely back off and not stand in your way. Seems she's more concerned with her friends happiness than her own.

Dear Sunshine,

I am an incureable romantic, and I am married to a woman that doesn't appreciate it. I have four children at home that I will not subject to a broken home.

I need to make women feel special. I love to give gifts of flowers and jewelry, but also need for it to be appreciated.

I have all this pent up emotion, waiting to lavish a nice female with adoration. Is there any way I can get through this?
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Dear Sunshine,
I have a serious conundrum up here in Raeford.
There appears to be a large group of DZ.com-ers converging upon my local in the near future. I need to ensure the weekend is memorable for all, but not sure which medium to use to entertain such an eclectic crowd. Should I:

a) Purchase a new Pro-track and Z1 to look cool and know when to pull when jumping with this crowd.

b) Purchase a new 1/3 scale Napoleon III 12lb Howitzer to light up the night life.

c) Cut down all the trees in the back yard for an uber bonfire.

d) Purchase "Naked After Dark" signs for the Hot Tub and staple all violators undergarments to the ceiling of the CML&S.

e) Dig a bunker and hide till they're all gone. These folks are just too wild for me!

Need your help girl!

First rule in skydiving is to always look good. Do whatever it takes to accomplish that.

I don't think a naked after dark sign is necessary when skydivers are around....they seem to get naked on their own.

Keep the trees, go cut down someone elses.

The most important thing to make it the best time ever, is to pay for me to come down there. I am the master of nig noggery...i think i can overthrow Chuckie for that title!!

Dear Sunshine,

I'm totally lusting over a dz.com guy. I want to jump with him all day, pay for his pack jobs (since I don't pack!), buy him beer and then have sex with him all night long. But, I'm a little shy....should I tell him?

Yes, and if he's not interested, consider me as your next choice.

Dear Sunshine,

I can't fly head down very well. I guess I just have way too many belly jumps. I can sit and stand very very well but I blow at the head down thing[:/] Is it impossible to retrain my body, am I just screwed and have to accept my belly to earth existence? Do you have any advice for me...

Head Downer
From California

Dear Sunshine,
It's still Marc's fault the weather sucks. Do we blame him or his Bob Barker enfatuation?

We continue blaming Marc. No matter what he says about Bob Barker, Celine Dion, or jacking off. It is and always will be Marc's fault!!

Dear Sunshine,

I am an incureable romantic, and I am married to a woman that doesn't appreciate it. I have four children at home that I will not subject to a broken home.

I need to make women feel special. I love to give gifts of flowers and jewelry, but also need for it to be appreciated.

I have all this pent up emotion, waiting to lavish a nice female with adoration. Is there any way I can get through this?

The wife doesn't appreciate it, so don't bother wasting your time on her. You can remain married and give your little romantic gifts/flowers to a more deserving female. Perhaps a woman that knows the value of a good pie.... (You need my address?)

Dear Sunshine,

I can't fly head down very well. I guess I just have way too many belly jumps. I can sit and stand very very well but I blow at the head down thing Is it impossible to retrain my body, am I just screwed and have to accept my belly to earth existence? Do you have any advice for me...

The best thing to do in this situation is to hook up with some chica named Sunshine. She will inspire you to accomplish all you want to do in life. When you're upset, she'll hold you and nuzzle you to her bosom. When you have an ouchy, she'll kiss it and make it all better. When you're horny, she'll fuck the hell outta you til you're begging for mercy. She also has a special trick at training the body for headdown flying...but i'm not posting it on here.

I don't have enough time to dedicate for training Sebazz1 to fly head down. Another continent is currently home for the Girl of my dreams. Should I have the Mocha freeze with extra chocolate, or the double small Mint Mocha?

Thirsty In NorCal

Hookitt
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Dr. Sunshine

I find myself in a classic Catch-22 situation here.

I'm addicted to skydiving and I can't wait for my next jumping opportunity. But in order for me to pay for my addiction, I must work. But I can't think about work. But if I don't work, I will get fired. But I can't think about work.

Ah just shoot me and put me out of my misery.

Give me a BB gun, and i'll shoot you!! Other than that, you're stuck working like the rest of us. Perhaps you should check out this groovy website called dz.com, it's a good way for skydivers to talk about jumping (and other things) while they're stuck at work.

Dear sunshine, (or mom)

I've had this unresolved delemma. (thank god you guys can help with fart advice)

If I'm alone in a car on the L, and I rip a really nice fart, but theres noone there to hear it, (and I didn't get video) ... does it really make a sound?

Get a cel phone. Next time call someone to share it with them.

I have a friend that has been the victim of stalking recently. In general do you recommend surrendering and taking what is to come, disappearing and assuming a new identity, or asking the red one to administer the red hot fork in a particularly pleasing manner?

Signed-- Scared and aroused

Just surrender and take what is to come. It might not be that bad....

Sunshine, just remember, chocolate arouses the same areas of the brain as sex. If they give up choc for jumping, they will be forced to have more sex to meet their need for stimulis

I'd like to remind everyone that all posts must be in the form of a question.

I stand by my original advice, based on the fact that i don't like chocolate.:P