Rockpilot

Sorta new member, completely un-original, un-unique request...

So, I'm back here to say thanks and figured my last thread was such a point of contention with some of you I should rename my new thread to reflect what I've learned after all the lashings I took. Plus, I'm sure Quade will appreciate me being more accurate this time.

For those of you that care, which turned out to be a surprisingly large number, I want to say thank you for supporting me with my last request in my previous thread. Found here: http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=4246584;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

I also wanted to update you and let you know that our story was selected from hundreds of entries as one of three finalists. Our vote tally fell short and left us in 5th place but the judges selected us as a finalist ahead of others. Ours was the only skydiving story that was selected as a finalist.

So, and I know there are those of you that are exhausted of this, I would love the support of the community again. Voting has been reset for the final round and we need your help again.

The process is just as simple as last time, one click and that's it. Takes about 4 seconds.

http://proposalawards.condenastdigital.com/entries/668

Again, most importantly, I want to thank those of you that were kind enough to help us. We greatly appreciate your support.

Cheers!

Cameron

FWIW, your contest was not the worst one we've encountered here. As a simple link and a once-only vote, it was no problem. As opposed to the " Vote for my pet tribble once a day on every computer you can get your hands on for 3 weeks" contest ;)

Good luck, and let us know how it turns out. :)

lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Congrats on making the finals.

Your contest is a lot easier than some of them. No e-mail or other stuff required.
And it looks like multiple votes aren't allowed.

And yeah, the title is a lot more accurate this time. :P

"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Takes about 4 seconds.

It took me about 12 seconds. >:(

get a better computer :P took maybe 4 seconds for me

I don't think it's the computer. More likely the multiple satellite shots over thousands of miles. >:(

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Rap is to music what etch-a-sketch is to art.

Thanks for the help guys, there are still a few days left until voting ends so if you wanted to vote but forgot, you've been reminded.

We really appreciate you guys that have taken the 4-12 seconds to vote(depending on your computer it seems)...

I hope 2012 is treating you all well.

Cheers!