Misternatural

post your notes to self

Note to self for tomorrows tasks:

pick on turtle, vb, bv,cocheese,stick tongue out at lisah, wink at a a dot commer via PM or IM, act innocent in a thread or two, not act innocent in a thread or five,eat lunch, do a few hours of work at work, post a little more, all while i chew gum and twirl in my work chair....:D

Don't forget to take Kevin to school first. :D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Note to self: Penis slap the bitch who brought her sick kid to day care 2 weeks ago because she couldn't be bothered to call in sick at work to stay home and take care of her sick ass kid. >:(

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Note to self: Penis slap the bitch who brought her sick kid to day care 2 weeks ago because she couldn't be bothered to call in sick at work to stay home and take care of her sick ass kid. >:(

Note to self - Make sure that Billy, Rallfers and Twrado give proper acalades to Divot every time they are mentioned in a post with him.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Note to self - Make sure that Billy, Rallfers and Twrado give proper acalades to Divot every time they are mentioned in a post with him.

Note to self:

Don't think less of Gonzo for digging up 3 year old threads...Hell, it's impossible to think any less of Gonzo ANYWAY!

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~