Unstable

Make Fun of the Poster Above you..

Lately, the Farm. Hmmm, Labor Day? Isn't the "Couch Freaks" boogie that same weekend?

Does not have a clue about what landing in Corn is going to be like....

12 ft high....tops cut off so they are a bit spikey.. with field corn having ears like short baseball bats when you land down the gauntlet.. I mean corn rows.

12 ft high....tops cut off so they are a bit spikey.. with field corn having ears like short baseball bats when you land down the gauntlet.. I mean corn rows.

:o:o
"Don't let the bon-bons give you a fat ass. Merry X-mas!" - Skydemon2

:o:o

She speaks the truth. Oh yeah, been there done that. Was just lucky the corn rows were well spaced apart next to the old Skydive Chicago DZ and I landed right down the row without hitting any, and they were tall too. I had to gingerly pick my canopy off the tops of the stalks out of respect to farmer mcnasty. :P

However, being short and small has its advantages, something amazon doesn't have. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

(post pic for proof)

don't bother...he's skeptical, either way. :P
:D:D Yeah then he'll want a pic 'proving its natural' ;)
It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

Thank you......Elsinore/Perris ;)

HHmmmm I wonder if I have ever seen you, I dont recognize the avatar picture. I have jumped there also.
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

No No No! Haven't you learned anything from skymama? >:( IT'S :

Hi Asianna welcome TO THE FORUMS........ Where do you jump? I see you live in the OC?:)

& I'm not buying the 'new user' just registered today routine! :D:D I started skydiving last month I wasn't born then.:D:D:D:D:P:P
It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

No No No! Haven't you learned anything from skymama? >:( IT'S :

Hi Asianna welcome TO THE FORUMS........ Where do you jump? I see you live in the OC?:)

& I'm not buying the 'new user' just registered today routine! :D:D I started skydiving last month I wasn't born then.:D:D:D:D:P:P

SSHHHH she is new lets welcome her........ :)

AAAHHHH the BONEanza..... Costume party is themed anything but clothes, any ideas what youll be wearing? Im stuck I dont have a clue. LisaH said I should wear a fig leaf....

Havent seen the beautiful Jessica Rabbit since the Halloween Boogie

Ahhh, yes! Good times, good times! :D

I can't find a pic of you then...do you have one? If so, please post it to refresh our memory;) You made a GREAT Jessica RabbitB|

I can't find a pic of you then...do you have one? If so, please post it to refresh our memory

I'm sure I have one somewhere, let me check....if not, I know Bolas has one!

...And thank you! :)
"Don't let the bon-bons give you a fat ass. Merry X-mas!" - Skydemon2