dannydan

while grabbing a red bull from my cooler...

... he back of my work truck, i look uP to see, WE ALL LOOK UP right? anyway, i look uP to check on Jupiter and Venus to see how close they are to each other they are and an AWESOME sight is displayed! Luna and Venus are on the dance floor while Big Daddy is lookin down uPon them! :) Git thee out there to see it. Quite heavenly and or cool ;P

@Quade, doesy doe, change yer partner! :) lol @the WOMAN, ;) yer mucho welcome! @ AiR T, i know right! an amateur astronomers big shot of adrenaline is having two or objects within a few hundred arc minutes to swag their scope at! dang near as tiring as sittin 7th row net @ a tennis match... ;) lol

... he back of my work truck, i look uP to see, WE ALL LOOK UP right? anyway, i look uP to check on Jupiter and Venus to see how close they are to each other they are and an AWESOME sight is displayed! Luna and Venus are on the dance floor while Big Daddy is lookin down uPon them! :) Git thee out there to see it. Quite heavenly and or cool ;P

Don Garlits passed away? ;)
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

No more Grumpy's Toy?!?!?! :o

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Lotta skypups scratchin their heads and hitting Google search about now. :D:D
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Lotta skypups scratchin their heads and hitting Google search about now. :D:D

SUNDAY....SUNDAY...S U N D A Y ! B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

didn't have to google but i did need a couple of nano seconds.... ;) he had to be older than Mathoosla! memories of the Assumption, Illinois strip comes roaring back to me.. Anyway, git yer assholes outside and look uP! IT'S AMAZING again tonight in the skys over the midwest! There might still be some time for my southeast family to git a peek....

sweeeeet shot! funny how time zones and lat/long works... it was complete dark uP here and those objects were higher uP on those nights for us. I took a phone pict a few nights ago. about 100kb worth i think. Can barely see Jup, but Ve and Luna got in for sure. Obviously no detail but still pretty cool :)