shah269

This has been harder than I thought!

He...apparently his boss the fugly engineering chick spoke to him....it's much much better today...way less funky.

I think I just got lucky that she saw me with three bottles of fabreeze in my hands walking in. And I did my upmost to hold my composure when dealing with her Asburgers syndrome and communicated the notion "That boy be stinky fix him for the sake of those who have noses."

God for a while it was starting to smell like the old Engineering Computer CAD Lab AKA Little Mumbai at my old university. 52 computers, 60 people and no windows! I would have to leave that place, throw my clothes in the laundry and take a 45 min shower just to wash the funk off of me....oooh!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, maybe they need to include some basic manners classes in engineering school. You know the basics of how to dress and communicate with the rest of society? But you are right if they did....I wouldn't have a job.

Since it has become my job, to act as a conduit of communication between the technical staff and the managerial staff.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Since it has become my job, to act as a conduit of communication between the technical staff and the managerial staff.

Ummmm yeahhhhh, we're going to go ahead and move you to the basement.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Ski...you need more flair!

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Well I run from the top floor to the basement and back......

From where management throws engineers to where those smart enough to not become engineers work.

Look i do hate to say it but.....in the first world engineers get next to no respect.

And at first i couldn't understand this until i had to work with them.

Watching engineers work is like watching old people have sex, there is lots of moaning and groaning but nothing of any value ever really gets done unless some manager comes over and threatens to fire the lot or export their jobs to China!

And it's funny, for in developing countries you really don't see this. Not only are engineers seen as pillars of the community mentioned in the same breath as doctors and lawyers but they also seem to get much more done on next to no resources?

Furthermore...I was wrong....the guy just came into work late today and the funk is back...I'm going to have to have a one on one talk with him. And how BO can be treated with modern technology.

God I could only imagine having to sit next to this guy on a long haul flight....god it would be death!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

the fugly engineering chick

You know fully well that this kind of reference antagonizes the women who read this forum. You're deliberately baiting them.

Sigh god...ok ok ok....told you this hasn't been easy for me!

OK the fashionably, socially and somewhat mentally challenged chemical engineer with the PhD who is assumed to have two X chromosones.

That better?

You know fully well that this kind of reference antagonizes the women who read this forum. You're deliberately baiting them.

Sigh god...ok ok ok....told you this hasn't been easy for me!

OK the fashionably, socially and somewhat mentally challenged chemical engineer with the PhD who is assumed to have two X chromosomes.

That better?

How many times do I have to tell ya...NEVER insult the chick with a mustache! :S

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

How many times do I have to tell ya...NEVER insult the chick with a mustache! :S

OK that was GOOD!
:)*caution going to be rude after this*

I know 200lb cross dressers in the Village who look better than 90% of the engineering chicks i know!

Didn't you say you were going to be nice to people this year?

Umm...since WHEN are engineers PEOPLE?! :S

A men to that.....people don't stink this bad....god my eyes are watering i just came from the bathroom....wow!

Hi A

Maybe #2 (the person your responding to) learned this type of behavior from his daddy because that the way the he addressed the women in his family.[:/]

It will be interesting:( when the Major that went postal at Fort Hood goes on trial in Feb. (unless he pleads out or the trial is postponed).

From what I've read the major at Ft Hood was a zero from the get go. But he kept on getting promoted, received glowing performance reports etc. Not because he was a outstanding med student and Dr, because of his ethnic origin.

#2 is in the same situation the Major was in before he went postal. A free ride, to bad #2 got a women for a boss.
One Jump Wonder

Didn't you say you were going to be nice to people this year?

Umm...since WHEN are engineers PEOPLE?! :S

A men to that.....people don't stink this bad....god my eyes are watering i just came from the bathroom....wow!

You're an engineer too... so you're not a person?
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Well-well look. I already told you: I deal with the god damn customers so the engineers don't have to. I have people skills; I am good at dealing with people. Can't you understand that? What the hell is wrong with you people?
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"

I think I just got lucky that she saw me with three bottles of fabreeze in my hands walking in. And I did my upmost to hold my composure when dealing with her Asburgers syndrome and communicated the notion "That boy be stinky fix him for the sake of those who have noses."

It's reasonable to expect all co-workers, even the engineers, to do the basics like showering, wearing clean clothes, maybe even investing in a little deodorant.

But it seems to me that "Asperger's syndrome" is basically just a tendency to focus obsessively on one or two narrow interests. If that narrow interest happens to be the job that the engineer was hired to do--don't expect senior management to support you in trying to change things anytime soon.
"It's hard to have fun at 4-way unless your whole team gets down to the ground safely to do it again!"--Northern California Skydiving League re USPA Safety Day, March 8, 2014

Well said!!!!

He shall now be known as #2!!!!!!! :ph34r::ph34r:

Hi Don

I'm only one person if enough people have the smarts to read between the lines and figure out what #2 really is. Than it's possible #2 will go away.

People like #2 aren't going to change. It's a personality disorder.:( The dude needs some intervention but he convinced there's some kind of Engr and less than worthy women conspiracy against him.:S

IMO That's a sad thing, not a funny thing[:/]

R.