lawrocket

What makes a guy BAD in bed?

Although learning a woman's preferences by trial and error can be interesting, I always thought observing her 'self help' techniques could be quite educational. Kind of a 'call a friend' lifeline technique. :ph34r:

I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Maybe we should have a 'guess this self-help technique' thread?

And let's face it, the 'guess the rack' thread is not about the guessing. It's about the rack.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

And let's face it, the 'guess the rack' thread is not about the guessing. It's about the rack.

Apparently I should just make my profile pic a pic of my rack. Wouldn't that be easier? :P

be careful with that. I did that and suddenly I got a lot of PM's and friend requests. It was such a weird coincidence... ;):P

Apparently I should just make my profile pic a pic of my rack. Wouldn't that be easier? :P

I'm reconsidering. Guessing is overrated. :ph34r:
Remster

What makes a guy bad in bed?

How about sneaking peeks at the game on TV during it all?:D:D

If the girl wants sex during the game then she automatically qualifies as being bad in bed :P
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

If the girl wants sex during the game then she automatically qualifies as being bad in bed :P

even if she still lets you watch it?

Blow jobs are the only socially acceptable act that can be done during game time according to man-law. With the obvious stipulation that her head not interfere with the view of the TV. Anything else is just plain selfish on her part ;)

We wouldn't be so rude as to ask for sex while Oprah was on, mostly because nobody could get it up while Oprah was running her mouth.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

We wouldn't be so rude as to ask for sex while Oprah was on, mostly because nobody could get it up while Oprah was running her mouth.

Heh! You're with the wrong girls then if they are focused on Oprah.

OK I gotta a good chuckle out of that one, thanks :)
and I think law rocket may be on to something
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

So a guy who isn't turned on by Oprah Winfrey is bad in bed?

If he is in bed with Operah than i guess yes.

But why would you ever want to climb that pile of humanity just to stick your flag in?

I mean they say you an't rape the willing but...when it comes to her....i aint willing!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

So a guy who isn't turned on by Oprah Winfrey is bad in bed?

If he is in bed with Operah than i guess yes.

But why would you ever want to climb that pile of humanity just to stick your flag in?

I mean they say you an't rape the willing but...when it comes to her....i aint willing!

really? you'd probably have a new Ferrari waiting outside or a new iPad waiting under your bed or something when you were done...

Doggie style and you can both watch the game.
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"

really? you'd probably have a new Ferrari waiting outside or a new iPad waiting under your bed or something when you were done...

Is she paying for it? Or am i doing it out of my own wishes?

If she was paying for it sure...why not....fuck her take the money and run and date cute long legged, flat bellied, perky boobied amazing assed women.

But for long term!? HA! Hell and NO!

See this is the crux of life. No matter how rich she is...she is still nothing to brag about.

Now a fat man makes a few million....I'm sure cute long legged flat bellied perky boobied women will be chasing him down the street.

It's life, it depresses the shit out of me but...i guess we should just get use to it?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Doggie style and you can both watch the game.

My point exactly! and you can both drink a beer still! What's wrong with sex and football or whatever sport you fancy.

I actually love that pic you have now.

It's the hat that does it for ya, isn't it?
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message