Rick

Skydiving Art

Post your skydiving art. My operations manager saw this little piece in a shop in North Carolina last year when he was on vacation so he picked it up for me.

I think the nut head part is pretty great. :D
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Yeah if I would quit breaking the arms off.

Why do you break the arms off your ornament? What kind of sicko are you? :o
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

There's something similar hanging up outside of manifest at Skydance. The first photo is a close-up of the 4-way, the next includes the vidiot.B|

I guess you could also count an ornament as art - the third photo is one that I have.

And finally, the last photo is some art that I made in a meeting a few weeks ago. :D:)

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I asked a local artist to create a painting with sit flyers and this was her interpretation. It wasn't what I envisioned, but it's it's serene hanging over my bed.

Your piece is really cool. Nice colleague too.

Oh! That reminds me - how could I forget? I commissioned a painting from an artist who specializes in monkeys a few years ago for my Monkey's birthday. I was really happy with the results. B|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

But it's in Douglas' colors....

:)

:D:DExcept I think this piece might have been made before Mr. Spot even started jumping. I know for sure the photo I sent to the artist was taken before then. :P (You can tell it's from an old photo because there's no wingsuit. :D)

It was the image of your bike that got my attention. So here's my skydiving art - adorning the tank of my rigid... it has been known to make an occasional appearance inside the Bent Prop at Eloy. :)

It does elicit interesting reactions from non-jumpers when they look it over.

John

It was the image of your bike that got my attention. So here's my skydiving art - adorning the tank of my rigid... it has been known to make an occasional appearance inside the Bent Prop at Eloy. :)

John

IS IT THE BIKE WITH THE SPECIAL PASSENGER SADDLE ? :o if yes, then I remember I have met you, and also understand why the ladies love to get a ride :D
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

John

Thats fucking awesome :)

The HD rig needs some pipes though ;)
__

My mighty steed

A lot of nice art in this thread, but I just picked a favorite. That should be on a a B-17 nose somewhere.B|B|