missbrz

a billboard for shah

Engineering school!
2 chicks and 52 dicks!

One thing I don't understand. I came from the standard State University so I may not know completely, but, aren't Engineering schools usually part of a University? There are other colleges on campus.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

yup yup yup!
At my state university we had 10 girls and 100 guys....
4 from kerblakisans and smelled of deep fried fetta
2 were dating each other
2 hated men for god knows what reason....but it's ok they were handsome
2 were my friends.

thank god my step father insisted i take as many humanities classes as i could! Not only did it make me a more well rounded individual but there were women...honest to goodness no stinky non bitchy men loving women! You know the kind who bring you dinner when you are studying? You know the one who read Cosmo and giggle? You know the ones who rock sexy cute pink silk thongs and giggle when you watch Sponge Bob together?
(right now all of the engineering ladies are rolling their eyes and saying "oh brother what man wants that!"....ahh all of us!)

But that was university, then i got out and sadly ended up with an engineering job. It was fine at first because i was married to a very good looking vun loving woman...but shit hit the fan....and now 10 hours of my day i have to see these.....things.

I can't wait till the economy gets getter so i can skip out of engineering and never look back!

Maybe one day it will change! But for now engineering is great if you are
1) A "handsome" hetro woman who doesn't wish to shave your legs or ever have to worry about dressing up or rocking heels.

2) Gay men.....who are ok with very stinky men.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Engineering school!
2 chicks and 52 dicks!

One thing I don't understand. I came from the standard State University so I may not know completely, but, aren't Engineering schools usually part of a University? There are other colleges on campus.

Sometimes.

The Missouri state engineering school is on its own campus.

At the University of Colorado in Boulder everything was all together - Engineering, Arts and Sciences which we referred to as Arts and Parties, Film, Business, Law.

Engineering students were allowed to take classes with more diverse student populations, live in integrated co-ed dorms, and participate in school clubs with co-ed overnight road trips.

Not only did it make me a more well rounded individual...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hey how well can i make the science/engineering/IT guys turn themselves inside out with frustration?

You can't be this good unless you understand the human condition!

But yeah let's be honest, you are not going to find a cute girl to date if you are in engineering school. And if there is one she is like an onion...there are layers and layers of dudes like dumb fucks flocking around her.

So the smart man....aka ME....says "FRACK YOU" and goes off and dates the fun loving bisexual PolySci chick!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

giggle when you watch Sponge Bob together?

BZZZZT!! Nope. Women don't giggle while watching Sponge Bob. They ask what the hell is wrong with you and tolerate it for thirty minutes. We were dating the same species, right?:P

At my state university we had 10 girls and 100 guys

Should have rushed a Fraternity. Easier access to the Sorority houses. Practically all have some engineers and IT types and all pass the "sniff test". At least, that was my expierence in the mid ninties

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Ah hell no! I know some gorgeous women who love to cuddle and watch sponge bob on a sunday morning.
If a woman doesn't have a sense of humor odds are she is not worth talking to in the morning.
Actually two months back i was out in Hoboken and i was using the "Hi I'm Shah do you like Sponge Bob?" pick up line. It was the best! :)
As a friend once put it. Engineering is like pledging to the harshest hazing frat only to find out that your beloved frat parties with the Omega Mooooooooooooooosssss!

:P

But such is life! And life goes on.

>But yeah let's be honest, you are not going to find a cute girl to date if you are in >engineering school.

You are if you go to the right school!

>And if there is one she is like an onion...there are layers and layers of dudes
>like dumb fucks flocking around her.

Yep. But the good ones avoid all the dumb, uninteresting, shallow guys - so your odds can still be pretty good.

Dude.....very lame.
A fumpy unkeept dorky unstylish girl who gets hit on by 50 guys a day....her ego is the size of her very robust thights.

Thanks but no thanks, you can keep that. The smart man goes for the polysci girls who bring dinner when they come over for booty calls! Right?