normiss

Longmont, CO airport fun!

I wonder if the usual suspects called up to bitch about the noise.:|

The solution to this problem is for skydivers to buy every property in the area! Ok, everyone in the USPA, move to Longmont! :D I've noticed a few of the big ones around the airport are for sale. If I had a couple million dollars sitting around, I might even be able to afford one of them...

Hmm. I say that as a joke, but I wonder what effect a couple hundred thousand skydivers all moving to the same place would have on the local... well everything really. I have to feel like it'd be beneficial. It'd definitely be more traffic than the dropzone could currently handle. I wonder if you'd have to build more airports or if you could just have more landing areas and a non-stop stream of planes taking off and rotating to different landing areas around town? Whatever happened, I think it'd be kind of crazy, but in a good way!
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

Hmm. I say that as a joke, but I wonder what effect a couple hundred thousand skydivers all moving to the same place would have on the local... well everything really.

You must be new.

I'm willing to bet the people living in Fitzgerald, GA are glad when our weekend party is over.

Poor poor restaurant waitstaff...:D:D
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

"... couple hundred thousand skydivers..."

Huh???:S
USPA has 32,000 members.
Where do you propose to find the remainder?

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Hmm. I say that as a joke, but I wonder what effect a couple hundred thousand skydivers all moving to the same place would have on the local... well everything really.

You must be new.

I'm willing to bet the people living in Fitzgerald, GA are glad when our weekend party is over.

Yeah, the ones that had to put up with Bolas' antics... :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

You must be new.

Yeah, the ones that had to put up with Bolas' antics... :D

Or sunman wearing his 'suit'.

That poor lady didn't know what to think about the giant inflatable penis that missbrz was keeping 'safe'.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message