wmw999

Not sure what to make of this

Don't they sometimes warn the contestants in fear factor that they need to chew on the heads of the insects they're eating so they don't start burrowing inside them? Could it be that he ate something that just wanted to get free from his stomach?
Your rights end where my feelings begin.

Sounds like it was inspired by 'Fear Factor'. I always wanted to participate in the stunts on that show. But the part that I thought of as 'Gross Factor' wasn't interesting at all.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Sounds like it was inspired by 'Fear Factor'. I always wanted to participate in the stunts on that show. But the part that I thought of as 'Gross Factor' wasn't interesting at all.

Exactly. I would pay $$$ to do some of those stunts they make the people do. But slime and bugs and stuff. That's just disgusting.:S

Fear factor was a fun show to watch. I always kept telling myself, I could do those stunts like it was nothing. :D

But the funniest show was the one where you were in a room too dark to see anything, and you had to reach in a tank and figure out what the thing was in there by feel. It was hysterical. People are such pussies... :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban