droquette

PANIC FREE FLY JUMPSUIT

Just got mine in the mail today :ph34r:
Looks pretty nice, seems to be well made, should hopefully jump it this week!
Came with a pretty cool T-Shirt too.. B|

FGF #???
I miss the sky...
There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't.

do they have a website...?

http://www.panicsuits.com

But.... There is nothing there yet [:/]

You can check his EBAY profile, he has information in that about what he offers right now..
Clicky for his ebay profile : http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=panicjumpsuits

Hope that helps B|

FGF #???
I miss the sky...
There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't.

Just got mine in today, well made looks awesome but might be a little small on the top end of the size spectrum. It said it was made for 5'4-'5'6 i'm right 5'5.5 and its just tiny bit too short in the crouch. From what i've read though its a realitivly easy mod. to get an extra inch added so i'm happy.
Blue skies

Got mine about 1 month ago and love it. It's my first free fly suit, but I tried a bunch before. Other people at my DZ said it looks good too. Great customer service too. Everyone else was a 6-14 weeks to get one. Purchased a stock size that fit better than custom suits did.

Hi i'm french, and i bought one PANIC FREE FLY JUMPSUIT and i need to say that i'm really happy .
It's really less expensive like in France, and it's well made.
It's a second i get, the first was to small for me by ebay.But no problem, i sell it to a friend and Panic made me another one with my size with the same conditions.
I have more 400 jumps and i recommende this compagny for the price, jump is expensive !:ph34r:

Just got my Panic Free Fly Pants today.

They look great. Best deal for the money I have seen. Got custom Pants in my colors with custom embroidery for $145 in just a couple weeks.

I have attached a couple pictures. The embroidery around the Tribals looks great! The Cuff around the legs are layered Velcro. The general quality and stitching appear to be excellent. (And YES, My Ass really is that flat!!;))

Now I just have to learn to get off my Belly!