hcsvader

Drunk in Asia again

Nah, it was to much money,

But the free blow job I jot from the lady boy was fantastic!

He had some really nice fake tits as well :P

Love your style. B|

BTW- how's the weather there this time of year?

A week ago, it was HOT (mid-90s/30s).

It could just be that I'm 7 months pregnant, but I doubt it. Don't think I'll ever visit during their hotter months.

Either someone has been stealig the money out of my pockets or I have been spending it all at the bar. I've been to drunk to notice really.
I don't think I'm able to spend $20 a night when beers are 35 cents

I was also pretty sure that my camera had gotten stolen, but it turns out that drunk Rob hid it very well from hungover Rob.
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

I don't think I'm able to spend $20 a night when beers are 35 cents

Sober Rob may not think so but Drunk Rob has some pretty mad skillz. :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Ya, it's hot and sweaty here. Think I'm headingack to Thailand tomorrow.
I'm sick of the pick pockets stealing my bar change.

Your just a rich farang ATM to them mate, and when drunk Rob is about it;s like you left the cash draw open. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I def agree, and he looks awesome wearing a tent for a toga!!!! I don't know if sober rob could pull off that look ;)

sober rob isn't smart enough to take a hook knife to his tent to make a toga .
That tent died a horrible death at summerfest.
Have you seen my pants?

Apparently I traded it for a towel at some point. Nice towel with a Canadian flag on it. No idea who's it was, or who put it on me.
Still have that towel, it's traveling the world with me:)
Still can't believe I almost got kicked off the DZ.

Also add that I never did figure out who it was that I slept with that.

I blame the Hellfish.

Have you seen my pants?

Really not happy about not being able to get a beer on airasia flights, or anywhere in the terminal in KL.

I don't care if it's still only 8am, when I'm at an airport or in a plane I drink beer to entertain myself. Traveling just not the same when your sober.

The bus in Cambodia was awesome, you could pick up a fresh 6 pack at every stop :)

Have you seen my pants?

Went rock climbing for the first time today. Think I've found a new hobby :)

Only took me a month to get over the constant drunken injuries I inflict upon myself.
Broken toes, smashed shoulder, fucked up knee. I think I need to start wearing full body armor when I drink.

Good crew of base jumpers starting to show up in Tom sai. I've been hanging out with one guy for a week and we only just realized last night that we met 2 years ago in Australia.

Only 6 weeks left in this adventure, and the fun is only really get ting started :)

Have you seen my pants?

Im going to Singapore for a couple of days to renew my Thai visa.
Wish I had enough money to go hit the tunnel.

there's a whole bunch of perthites hitting the singas tunnnel this coming week, they arrive on Thursday, I arrive Friday
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Yeah I saw that on FB. Illbe there tomorrow but only for a couple of days then I'm heading back to Thailand.
Although it good to know that if I need someone to bail me out of jail in Singapore that you'll be along in a few days ;)

Things are starting to get really busy in ton sai. There are literally boat loads of new girls arriving everyday and I see it as my duty to welcome them :)
I've only got about 3-4 weeks left in this trip then I have to go back to wor... Back to Australia to go jumping for another month before I go back to work.

Have you seen my pants?

So my Indonesian girlfriend is coincidentally going to be in singapore the same time as I am.

I think I may have an international stalker....

I wonder how much money her family haS that she can keep showing up in the same places as me.

Wonder how many goats I will get if I marry her. Anyone know what an acceptable number is?
Have you seen my pants?