promise5

gullible and oranges

:D:Dlol lol gorillas and orangutans. Thankfully I'm awake or I would be trying to say that too. :POh now there's a drinking game. You have to drink until you can get it to sound the same.I'll go last
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

Ohhhhh....MUCH better drinking game.

I ordered it from Amazon for my niece and nephews for Christmas. You each hold a handle connected to the center consol with a wire. There is a button under your thumb. You hit the button on the center console and it starts playing music and glows red. When it turns green, the last one to hit their button gets shocked! Go to soon and you get shocked, too. Adjustable levels of shock. Not painful, but it will make you throw the grip down. They got video of me losing. It was hysterical! I can only imagine if people were playing it while drinking.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I clicked on it just to make sure it wasn't me playing that silly game. He posted it as a reply to me and I got nervous. Figured my Niece posted it.

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I clicked on it just to make sure it wasn't me playing that silly game. He posted it as a reply to me and I got nervous. Figured my Niece posted it.

I think since you brought it up, you should post your video. Come on please. I promise not to laugh to much.:P
Believe me I tried.

For some reason, when I try to say 'gullible and oranges' five times fast, it takes on a nice little rythm and makes me want to play a drum around a fire in Africa. Eh...I'm sure everyone is experiencing that.

Ok, actually I've managed that, but I had to use a computer program to slow my voice down. Here, uploaded on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Crapit!! yes I clicked on the link to see if it was really possible!!!!!!!!!!
lol
Believe me I tried.