ciechan

Gear check/inspection in Houston

Hi, I am going to buy this gear from Houston:
http://www.dropzone.com/classifieds/Detailed/Complete_Systems/Vector_V3_only_9_Jumps_Sabre2_150_PD_143r_Vigil2_139486.html
Do you know someone who can have a look at it and make quick inspection if everything is ok? Maybe someone knows seller?
Thank you.

http://www.dropzone.com/classifieds/Detailed/Complete_Systems/Vector_V3_only_9_Jumps_Sabre2_150_PD_143r_Vigil2_139486.html
Do you know someone who can have a look at it and make quick inspection if everything is ok? Maybe someone knows seller?
Thank you.

Take it down to Spaceland, if you're buying it from someone in Houston that's probably where it was jumped, maintained, repacked etc.

The head rigger Rory knows his stuff & will give you the straight dope on it.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Thank you.

Take it down to Spaceland, if you're buying it from someone in Houston that's probably where it was jumped, maintained, repacked etc.

The head rigger Rory knows his stuff & will give you the straight dope on it.

https://www.facebook.com/roryjineffect?ref=ts&fref=ts

I'm with the old guy on this one.

Rory knows his stuff.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I see you're in Poland, so you running the rig down to Spaceland isn't going to be easy... On the other hand, you can ask her to run it down, and then just see if Rory Corrigan (the rigger at Spaceland) will (for a fee) send it on to you.

Local riggers can act as gear forwarders that way. I haven't checked with Rory, but I'd bet that someone there would be willing to mail it. You'll have to establish how much it will cost to send -- Poland won't be cheap.

Rory is apparently on Facebook; he's also RoryJ here on Dropzone.com, and you should be able to either PM him here, or contact him on Facebook.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

it seams that she doesn't want to make the effort to sell the rig, specially overseas.
Twardo, do you know that person ? Any way you could help ciechan out ? He seems pretty legit to me.
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

it seams that she doesn't want to make the effort to sell the rig, specially overseas.
Twardo, do you know that person ? Any way you could help ciechan out ? He seems pretty legit to me.

I don't know her by name...but I'll do some checking...maybe we can figure something out.

Its not the buyer i would be concerned about B| its the seller that concerns me[:/][:/]

I would be very careful with this one. Check out "her" profile.

It Reminds me of the guy that posted a couple of days ago who wanted to buy the like new rig. But The "lady" didn't want to provide the serial # of her cypress for security reasons:S

Different rig but almost a duplicate ad. Seller pays shipping etc. How can a seller set a price if their going to have to ship the rig way over there.:ph34r:

I tried to find that thread can anybody find it and help this guy out? The concensous of opinion was it was a scam[:/]

Not saying this ad is a scam but be very careful if the deal is to good to be true B|
One Jump Wonder

Last Login: User has never logged in
Local Time: Feb 1, 2013, 9:12 AM

~ Hummmm. :|

Interesting point was just brought out via another network...measurements are given in metric 1st, not something most Houston peeps would do.

Interesting point was just brought out via another network...measurements are given in metric 1st, not something most Houston peeps would do.

Trust me i will give you two hamburgers tommorow if you give me one today:ph34r:
One Jump Wonder

Trust me i will give you two hamburgers tommorow if you give me one today:ph34r:

Last I checked, tomorrow isn't Tuesday, so the chances are poor for a proper pay out. :S

:P
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Last I checked, tomorrow isn't Tuesday, so the chances are poor for a proper pay out. :S

:P

Hello Nice lady

We could go thru paypal, does that make you feel better:) But then we got to go for 1k hamburgers. For 3k. I'll pay shipping;)

Trust me, I promise I won't tell PP that your hamburgers
were a donation.:ph34r:

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=4437218;page=unread#unread
One Jump Wonder