FlyingRhenquest

40 Years Ago This Week

i believe that Dark Side of the Moon is the album which synchronizes to the beginning of the movie The Wizard of Oz.....

I have Never checked it out, myself but it IS said to match up well.

Begin the play of the album, when the MGM lion,, roars!!! @ the start of the film...

has anyone ever tried it?????

:)

Pink Floyd, Dark Side of the Moon album. I think I'm going to have to dig it up and play it tonight! I haven't listened to it all the way through in years.

I have vinyl, and the 20 year limited edition version. I also discovered recently that I CAN NOT do long distance driving with any Pink Floyd playing. I dont know why but it makes me really angry:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Live at Cleveland Stadium for the Animals tour. My sister was a big fan and she is older so I was listening to Meddle and Atom Heart at an early age. Careful with that axe Eugene.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

Live at Cleveland Stadium for the Animals tour. My sister was a big fan and she is older so I was listening to Meddle and Atom Heart at an early age. Careful with that axe Eugene.

That was the one I went to! Cleveland, Summer of '77, I was a college student in upstate New York. Hell of a road trip. :| Hell of a trip.

Never got a chance to catch them live.

I went to a Floyd concert back when I was in college. I'm told I had a very good time.

Same here...:$

Not ME so much as had to take care of a roomie that was trippin' & neither of us had a real good time.

Dood made good though!

TOOK over 30 years but...:ph34r:

WE 'finally' got to see 'em at Wrigley Field last June!!!

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I went to a Floyd concert back when I was in college. I'm told I had a very good time.

I saw them in Madison in the early 90s (94?)
Awesome show.

I have the 1st Box set on CD. I listen to it every so often. But I prefer "Animals" or "Wish You Were Here" over DSM.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Awesome show.

I have the 1st Box set on CD. I listen to it every so often. But I prefer "Animals" or "Wish You Were Here" over DSM.

Oddly, Ummagumma has always been my favorite album of theirs. It's the big gothic soundscapes they create. No one ever talks about Ummagumma, though, or plays anything off it on the radio.
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

Awesome show.

Oddly, Ummagumma has always been my favorite album of theirs. It's the big gothic soundscapes they create. No one ever talks about Ummagumma, though, or plays anything off it on the radio.

Uhhhh.... Careful with that axe, Eugene! I bought that album not long after I got Dark Side of the Moon.
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young