BillyVance

Damn....

A news story breaks on al.com about alleged cheating at Auburn University by the football program and the comments section EXPLODES with over 3200 posts in 18 hours!

The Bonfire's got NOTHING on al.com. You people SUCK.

:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

A news story breaks on al.com about alleged cheating at Auburn University by the football program and the comments section EXPLODES with over 3200 posts in 18 hours!

da fuck you mean YOU PEOPLE?!?!?
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Yeah, Billy, what do you mean "YOU PEOPLE"?>:(
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Yeah, Billy, what do you mean "YOU PEOPLE"?>:(

Why, our fellow posters on here! Most of us actually have lives compared to the idiots that comment on there. :P

I'd hate to be a moderator over there. How in the hell do you keep up with and moderate that kind of volume? :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

So . . . What you are saying is that your guys cheated . . . And the Aggies still beat them.

Good to know.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

So . . . What you are saying is that your guys cheated . . . And the Aggies still beat them.

:D:D:D The Aggies hit a tired worn down Bama team in the mouth and still needed a late 4th quarter interception to seal the win. :P

Payback's going to be a bitch September 14. ;)

Story's now at 3400+ comments and still going! :D

10 minutes later and 100 posts have been added already. Guess nobody on there is doing any work today.

:S

Your NSFW thread has almost 6700 comments, so I would say you got them beat!!! Nobody needs a lame ass football team anyway!!!

You hear me Billy?? Lame!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Most of us actually have lives compared to the idiots that comment on there.

Do you comment on there?

Once in a while. I have maybe 300 posts on there in the last 2 years. That's compared to some people who make as much as 200 posts in a day on al.com.

:D:D:D The Aggies hit a tired worn down Bama team in the mouth and still needed a late 4th quarter interception to seal the win. :P

Payback's going to be a bitch September 14. ;)

One word ~

SCOREBOARD! :P

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Do you comment on there?

Once in a while. I have maybe 300 posts on there in the last 2 years. That's compared to some people who make as much as 200 posts in a day on al.com.

Is that even possible? Yikes, some people need to get a life and maybe, even sleep a few hours a day! :S
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Do you comment on there?

Is that even possible? Yikes, some people need to get a life and maybe, even sleep a few hours a day! :S

I know, right? :D

Do you comment on there?

You average only 9 posts a day; SLACKER!
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Do you comment on there?

You average only 9 posts a day; SLACKER!

Over 10+ years, yeah. Then you account for all the bannings I got, as well as other voluntary hiatuses I had and stretches where I really didn't have much to say, along with stretches where I was the ultimate postwhore, averaging more than 20 a day, and up to 70 or 80 on some days. :P

10 minutes later and 100 posts have been added already. Guess nobody on there is doing any work today.

Umm like you? ;)

Four posts about other people posting on another website? Nice technique for climbing that list, Billy! :P
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

Umm like you? ;)

Four posts about other people posting on another website? Nice technique for climbing that list, Billy! :P

Well yesterday was a stay-at-home-with-sick-kid day for me. Today its my wife's turn. ;)