turtlespeed

We are all thinking about you Skymama

I was doing some chores and left my 4 and 6 year old girls to play by themselves this morning. They used chairs to climb way up into the upper cupboards and found makeup that someone gave them for a present about a year ago.

I saw my oldest covered with makeup, thought it was cute. She said she put some on the youngest, too. Cute. Then she proceeds to tell me how they "decorated" the bathroom with it. WHAT?

I go downstairs, and my bathroom is painted in pink sparkly powder that smells like bubblegum. Walls, sink, toilet, floor, TP. Everywhere!

Thank god for anti-depressants.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

Went looking on the interweb for a photo of glitter on cleavage... couldn't find any good ones.

:(

You may not be using the right search words... try Las Vegas Show Girls cleavage or something similar. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Went looking on the interweb for a photo of glitter on cleavage... couldn't find any good ones.

You may not be using the right search words... try Las Vegas Show Girls cleavage or something similar. :P

Interesting idea, however, I did find these photos by doing a Google Image search on "Skymama Cleavage".

:D

Interesting idea, however, I did find these photos by doing a Google Image search on "Skymama Cleavage".

Now that is just fucked up beyond all reason. :D:D:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Now that is just fucked up beyond all reason. :D:D:D:D:D

You think that's bad, if you search on just Skymama, besides Skymama, one can find these.

I found this :)

First on the google search, I swear. :$

Wow... I'd forgotten about that one. :D:D:D

That was before Normiss and Skymama got together. :D

Damn... some of the posters in that thread were some big shit stirrers... funks, waltappel, me... :o

That was before Normiss and Skymama got together.

Actually, we were together and then we broke up and then he got engaged and I got married and then those relationships broke up, and then we got together again. :P

Anyway...all of those photos are very disturbing. And in reading that thread, I can't even remember having plump breasts or Katie rubbing her face in them! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Hmmm - Here is a screen shot of "Skymama Naked" from google images search.

Very strange.

I had to scroll down one - so you don't see Bob Dylan, or the hottie that was topless.[:/] But I didn't want it to be NSFW:)

I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun