skip

Is sexual attraction human nature?

I think sexual attraction is taught kind of like skiing is taught. People have skied for thousands of years before us and are continually improving the efficiency as well as the pleasure derived from it.

No, you have to be taught to be a GOOD skiier. Any idiot can strap two boards to his feet and point himself down the hill. Its an intuitive fact of nature that what happends next is inevitable. Of course, if skiing is like sex, then you can call me Johnny freakin' Moseley. :)
Hey wouldn't it be great if Warren Miller made skydiving movies?

I think sexual attraction is taught kind of like skiing is taught. People have skied for thousands of years before us and are continually improving the efficiency as well as the pleasure derived from it.

No, you have to be taught to be a GOOD skiier. Any idiot can strap two boards to his feet and point himself down the hill. Its an intuitive fact of nature that what happends next is inevitable. Of course, if skiing is like sex, then you can call me Johnny freakin' Moseley. :)
Hey wouldn't it be great if Warren Miller made skydiving movies?

That would be!! Maybe he could start off by filming the Skibase jumpers. Does anyone here know the guy that was in some magazine that showed a kick ass picture of him doing a flip off a mountain. I think his name is eric Shaden or aomething like that?

***Glory Favors the Bold***

Does that mean you are now going to quit stalking TequilaGirl since she is petite.(I have a feeling the answer is no) :D

Ashtanga doesn't stalk her anymore. ChromeBoy does. TG doesn't like Ashtanga but she loves ChromeBoy. :|:P

So ChromeBoy likes petite girls?
Fly it like you stole it!

in rep 2" is sexual attraction a learned experience."

BIOLOGICAL INSTINCTIVE RACIAL NECESSITY ....also lots of fun especially if you really like your partner(s). As you go furrther down the path it gets a whole lot funner better and easier to just have the sort of time YOU want rather than trying to respond to mass sexual hypnosis.:$

Like is sometimes said ' you can do the same thing with 1000 different people or 1000 different things with the same person.'

B|

I think it was Darwin who proposed a theory that we are sexualy attracted to a partner that we percieve as very healthy, genes that would promote a long and healthy life for our offspring.

The question then is, what do we regard as healthy?
Too skinny is anorexic, too fat is obese. Both are usualy less healthy than an athletic physique.
The healthy appearance is what triggers our animal minds to see them as having 'good' bodies.

Well, that is according to this theory. There are always exceptions.;)
A lot of women do not like the Arnold Shwartznegger look. Modern gym equipment and 'super' diets have allowed men to build physiques that would be impossible to achieve without these contrived aids.
It's not a 'naturaly healthy' physique, and is therefore unattractive to many women.

-
No 'mericans were harmed during the making of this post.

I met her, Neve Campbell, and Courtney Cox on the set of Scream 2. I remember that Sarah and Courtney looked anorexic skinny. Not attractive. Neve was perfect though. She is a very cool person. Courtney yelled at the security guards to "get these damn people (extras) away from me!" when the camera was not recording. :|

I dig Neve Campbell:)

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

cloudseeker2001

I met her, Neve Campbell, and Courtney Cox on the set of Scream 2. I remember that Sarah and Courtney looked anorexic skinny. Not attractive. Neve was perfect though. She is a very cool person. Courtney yelled at the security guards to "get these damn people (extras) away from me!" when the camera was not recording. :|

I dig Neve Campbell:)

Bump for the @#$% of it! B|