dropdeded

ALL KNOWING dz dot

Gravitymaster

Never marry someone with bad credit. You'll be sorry.

He didn't say which of them had the issues.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

NWFlyer

***Never marry someone with bad credit. You'll be sorry.

He didn't say which of them had the issues.

Fair enough.

Dropdeded, don't marry yourself either.
:P
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

dropdeded

***Never marry someone with bad credit. You'll be sorry.

What if she learns to pack..?

The most expensive pack jobs you will ever have.:S
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

flyhi

See the attached Life Map for guidance.

I friend of mine lost a *lot* of money in a Cayman bank.
It went under due to some shenanigans of it's mgt, and he never got a penny back.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Not to be really off the deep end here,

This is another example of how our elected officos have influenced society and not for the better. I don't want to get into a "Child Support" discussion but this particular point illustrates how society has changed and not by the vote or a democratic process.

If you required support or welfare or whatever, food stamps, etc...

The individual mearly applied for services and based upon eligibility would recive them or not. Yes there were abuses but overall the idea worked.

Now in our society we have to find the Father, because he is responsible! Support has become a function of the person who has caused the issue in the first place. The system, our government now operates hands free so to speak in that they have changed the onus of the services from a function of society to a function of the individual. Our tax rates haven't gone down nor has our society demonstated the benifits of this shift in thinking or money.

The IRS as in so many places in our government is running freely with this shift in thinking, most likely due to advances in information technology to make drastic changes for what is termed an "expediency." See Bastiat for what an shortcut in freedom and it's consequences does to a society.

It's the same theory when it comes to using your drivers lic for a tool of punishment. In so many aspects of dealing with our governments, if you don't pay your support, taxes, parking fines, etc...your drivers lic is suspended! This is a great tool for collections!

But shouldn't your drivers lic be an independent thing?

What does your lic have to do with your finances?

This is just another expediencey that weakens our morality and society in the name of enriching an already overly large government that is acountable only to themselves.

They exsist to justify their own exsistance!

Yes of course they also provide a neccesary function, but the "checks and balances" that our county was founded upon to limit tyranny no longer exsist!

Remember always the bill of rights and our constitution's first parts were to limit the power of government,

I guess those days are gone?
But what do I know, "I only have one tandem jump."