CanuckInUSA

What really happened at the 2013 F1 British Grand Prix

If there are any F1 fans out there who watched the 2013 British Grand Prix, they will know that the race was plagued with numerous tire failures. All week long people have been asking "What happened, why did the Pirelli tires explode on four different occasions, and to four different drivers on different parts of the track"? Well the truth has come out.

Click Here to see what really happened. ;)

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Zep

Shooting Hamiltons tires I can understand, but what on earth
could he possibly have against the others.

That's not too hard to rationalize.

1) Hamilton's failure ... you can't have a Brit winning at his home Grand Prix while driving for a German team, even if that German team is based in England.

2) Massa's failure ... under all circumstances we must remember that "Fernando is faster than you", and well Massa was ahead of Alonso when his failure occurred.

3) Vergne's failure ... there is only one seat opening up at Red Bull next season and that seat will either be taken by the Iceman or the Aussie Ricciardo. Can't have no stinking Frenchmen driving for Red Bull.

4) Perez's failure ... can't have a Mexican finishing ahead of his teammate who is the so called #1 driver at the team, a Brit and a former World Champ. No brainer, Perez had to be taken out.

5) Vettel's failure ... three time WDC and 2013 WDC leader Sebastian Vettel didn't get his tires shot out, but that was only because the sniper Barry Pepper didn't correct for the wind and got Vettel's gear box instead.

Poor Massa man what a start and yet another shitty luck day for him.

Maybe thats why i like him so much we have the same Luck. LOL

I watched the Skysport brit version. They shoowed a sharp curve but i like your idea as well. :)

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Darius11

I watched the Skysport brit version.

I get to watch the races live with a re-packaged BBC version complete with "picture in picture" commercial breaks (which I hate, but beggars can't be choosy) and while the BBC offers decent F1 coverage. Sky Sports is the bomb, the best by a mile English language F1 coverage. I have to wait hours after the races are over, but then I download the Sky Sports coverage of the races. They have numerous former F1 drivers on their team and well they also have Natalie Pinkham. ;)

CanuckInUSA

They have numerous former F1 drivers on their team and well they also have Natalie Pinkham. ;)

Hmmm....https://www.google.com/search?q=Natalie+Pinkham&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=JBHXUcaWNam5ygGC2IHQAw&ved=0CI4BEIke&biw=1217&bih=1079

I wouldn't mind having that myself.:)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.