spikes2020

Roommate Prank Retaliation

oldwomanc6

oooooh, you're a mean man. [/impressed] :D

Understatement of the year, honey. He's got a lot more mean ass prank ideas... Hooo boy, I tell ya. :o:D:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

In retaliation for the above, I waited a while until I'd been living with dad long enough to learn his habits. One of those habits was that without fail, he'd wake up at around 130am to use the restroom. That restroom was VERY narrow in the entryway and then opened up, and one evening I scurried up above the door by chimney-climbing and laying in wait. Sure enough he came in right on schedule without turning on the light, and I waited until he was actually peeing before I made a gentle hissing sound. He stood up very straight before pivoting and looking up at he would have perceived only as a blur (he's blind as a bat without his glasses). I then screeched at him like an insane pterodactyl and he reacted by spinning, pissing all over the bathroom, slipping in the piss, falling and knocking himself out.

I think I won.

DUDE!!! I couldn't stop laughing at this one for about 15 minutes. Asshole! That's fucking genius!

:D:D:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

In retaliation for the above, I waited a while until I'd been living with dad long enough to learn his habits. One of those habits was that without fail, he'd wake up at around 130am to use the restroom. That restroom was VERY narrow in the entryway and then opened up, and one evening I scurried up above the door by chimney-climbing and laying in wait. Sure enough he came in right on schedule without turning on the light, and I waited until he was actually peeing before I made a gentle hissing sound. He stood up very straight before pivoting and looking up at he would have perceived only as a blur (he's blind as a bat without his glasses). I then screeched at him like an insane pterodactyl and he reacted by spinning, pissing all over the bathroom, slipping in the piss, falling and knocking himself out.

I think I won.

DUDE!!! I couldn't stop laughing at this one for about 15 minutes. Asshole! That's fucking genius!

:D:D:D:D:D

B|

He brought home a note from his doctor saying I wasn't allowed to scare him for at least 6 weeks because he threw out his back B|
cavete terrae.

He brought home a note from his doctor saying I wasn't allowed to scare him for at least 6 weeks because he threw out his back

Yeah . . . that is exactly the sort of thing I was talking about in my first response of this thread.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

quade

He brought home a note from his doctor saying I wasn't allowed to scare him for at least 6 weeks because he threw out his back

Yeah . . . that is exactly the sort of thing I was talking about in my first response of this thread.

I did feel bad about that, but he claims it was absolutely worth it.

I asked him a while back about what happens if I go too far and scare him into a heart attack or something. He said if I can accomplish it I'll be forgiven as long as I get at least a million hits on youtube B|
cavete terrae.

Ya know, after reading ntrprnr's thread about cashew butter and his baby's diaper, I'm sure you can figure something out :).

Maybe having to do with scratching your butt, then handing some pizza to your roomies, and then licking your fingers for good measure.

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

jailbot

Buttering the bathroom floor is a personal favorite, Pam works even better.

Nothing like a resounding THUD on the floor to assure you of your victory.

Practical joke . . . negligent homicide.

I guess it's a toss up really.
quade -

quade

***Buttering the bathroom floor is a personal favorite, Pam works even better.

Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke. :ph34r:
cavete terrae.

grue

******Buttering the bathroom floor is a personal favorite, Pam works even better.

I stand corrected! Negligent homicide followed by necrophilia.

Man, you guys are hard core.
quade -

quade

*********Buttering the bathroom floor is a personal favorite, Pam works even better.

I stand corrected! Negligent homicide followed by necrophilia.

Man, you guys are hard core.

It's not only the core that gets hard, amigo.
cavete terrae.