Chiquita

Why you should never make an electric guitar

It never ceases to amaze me how often people who screw up post it.

I would hope, if I did something that stupid, I would have the presence of mind not to tell the whole world how much of an idiot I was. :ph34r:

And my friends liked me and didn't want me to be embarrassed three ways to Sunday. :)

lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

quade

***It never ceases to amaze me how often people who screw up post it.

It never ceases to amaze me how many people think fake stuff on the internet is real.

You mean like the fact that guitar was a short circuit which would either trip a fuse/breaker or burn through a string the moment it was plugged in?
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

oldwomanc6

It never ceases to amaze me how often people who screw up post it.

I would hope, if I did something that stupid, I would have the presence of mind not to tell the whole world how much of an idiot I was. :ph34r:

And my friends liked me and didn't want me to be embarrassed three ways to Sunday. :)

Im pretty sure that the whole thing is a piss take.:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Squeak

***It never ceases to amaze me how often people who screw up post it.

Im pretty sure that the whole thing is a piss take.:ph34r:

Sometimes, I think I'm too trusting. :$
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

oldwomanc6

Sometimes, I think I'm too trusting.

Ever see this movie?
The Invention of Lying

I want you to imagine that every 10th person on the internet is Ricky Gervais, they've all just discovered they can trick other people by saying whatever and you're one of the people still willing to believe anything they say.

I mean, sure, trust in your fellow man is kinda noble, but there are an awful lot of goofs out there.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

quade

***Sometimes, I think I'm too trusting.

Ever see this movie?
The Invention of Lying

I want you to imagine that every 10th person on the internet is Ricky Gervais, they've all just discovered they can trick other people by saying whatever and you're one of the people still willing to believe anything they say.

I mean, sure, trust in your fellow man is kinda noble, but there are an awful lot of goofs out there.

Oh, my gosh! I totally see what you are saying!

I thought you had my best interests at heart, But, but , but, now I see that you don't really have a tail, at all. It's some sort of "appendage" :o

:P

I've been hoodwinked yet again!
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

If you thought that was good, check out his other ones. He does them with such conviction that it's easy to believe they are real. He comes across as a well meaning idiot with just enough knowledge to one day kill himself. :D
http://www.youtube.com/user/msadaghd?feature=watch

Remember you don't stop laughing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop laughing.

The guy that runs the music shop I sometimes use said he once sold an electric guitar and lead to a woman who brought it back 2 days later with an electrical plug asking how the 1/4" jack lead should be wired to the electrical plug because it wasn't color coded. :S