aws140

Change Screen Name Without Creating New Account?

First off, I apologize if this is covered in a thread somewhere. After trying numerous searches, the results were less than productive, especially with all of you hooligans posting so much randomness ;) Also, this thread could prove useful to future Newbs looking for this answer.

My question is, is it possible to change your screen name without creating a new account?

Some threads I read say no, but that seems extremely counter productive for the individual members, forum owners, and the community as a whole. This is very easily achieved on other forums I frequent, so I hope this is the same for here.

If I am in the wrong area, please direct me to the correct person to pester about the matter.

Thanks!

Some decisions in life are permanent. Like a tattoo, your dz.com user name will be with you forever.

Most of the people who frequent these forums are on a first name basis anyway so your username doesn't really matter.
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

hcsvader

Some decisions in life are permanent. Like a tattoo, your dz.com user name will be with you forever.

Most of the people who frequent these forums are on a first name basis anyway so your username doesn't really matter.

Sup desert dweller :)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

oldwomanc6

Nope, not possible. Otherwise, I would have changed mine awhile ago. :(

I would change mine to owc6, but the longer I have mine, the older I actually get, so eventually it won't matter. :D

You could try sweet talking THEM but who knows if they'll do it. :P
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I don't think so. There was a situation a couple of years ago where a new member created a bit of confusion by adopting the screen name "Skymamma1."
This made people think she was trying to impersonate the real Skymamma (she wasn't).

Even with His Head Honchoness involved, she had to create an entirely new account.

You might try to ask this question in the "Suggestions and Feedback" forum (at the bottom of the list on my screen). Meso is pretty good at responding to those sorts of questions.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

theonlyski

***Nope, not possible. Otherwise, I would have changed mine awhile ago. :(

I would change mine to owc6, but the longer I have mine, the older I actually get, so eventually it won't matter. :D

You could try sweet talking THEM but who knows if they'll do it. :P

That's what SHE said! :D
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9