turtlespeed

Maybe Miley Cyrus is actually really smart.

GogglesnTeeth

She's managing to get paid $10 Million to rub her butt on things. Seems smart to me.

Wow, how can I get a job like that???

You have one - it just doesn't pay as well.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

masterrig

***Never had any doubt. Can you think of a single day in the past 2 months when her name wasn't in the news?

I'm really tired of hearing about her and that little gangsta wannabe punk Justin Bieber! Great examples for our youth! Bleeeeccchhhhh!!

Chuck

Yeah! Not like the Beatles, The Rolling Stones or Pink Floyd! Those were wholesome, upstanding role models we could all get behind!
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

FlyingRhenquest

******Never had any doubt. Can you think of a single day in the past 2 months when her name wasn't in the news?

I'm really tired of hearing about her and that little gangsta wannabe punk Justin Bieber! Great examples for our youth! Bleeeeccchhhhh!!

Chuck

Yeah! Not like the Beatles, The Rolling Stones or Pink Floyd! Those were wholesome, upstanding role models we could all get behind!

You left out 'The Who'! :D

Chuck

wayneflorida

She's managing to get paid $10 Million to rub her butt on things. Seems smart to me.

That's all she has. No voice. Her butt will be replaced in three years by some other 18 yr old's butt.

I was in Linda Ronstadt's time. Miley is a pimple on Linda's ass.

A pimple who will bank more than $10 Million by the time her butt is replaced, you have a problem with that?:D

Jan

bakerjan

*********Just sayin.

That's all she has. No voice. Her butt will be replaced in three years by some other 18 yr old's butt.

I was in Linda Ronstadt's time. Miley is a pimple on Linda's ass.

A pimple who will bank more than $10 Million by the time her butt is replaced, you have a problem with that?:D

Jan

I'm sure it will probably be more than 10 million.